DeSync Issues and work arounds.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LordMondando, Feb 19, 2013.

1. LordMondando

Absurd or no, they work for some people at least. Its why its worth publising. At least for thouse who had the bug introduced in GU02 its largely worked. I doubted it at first as well, you'll see that in the 'old' thread on this, then I tried it and worked.

Its also not that absurd, if something in the 'prediction code' is using the internal clock speed as a reference.
    • Up x 1
  2. NAHNEN

Hello computer noob here. How do i gain access to my comand window it says access denied
  3. NotTheMomma

Think about it. You (speaking to the thread in general) can never know for certain if you've "fixed" your desync problem, if everyone else's desync problems haven't been truly fixed by eliminating the flaws in the netcode.
  4. wesmagyar

Still have the Desync... if anything its worse now then it was a couple days ago.
  5. joeski

• Up x 1
  6. SoupRadar

Would desync be effected by the GPU calculations from the center of the model on the client and the axis of the player update? Would desync be effected by the GPU calculations from the center of the model on the client and the axis of the player update?Would desync be effected by the GPU calculations from the center of the model on the client and the axis of the player update??Would desync be effected by the GPU calculations from the center of the model on the client and the axis of the player update?Would desync be effected by the GPU calculations from the center of the model on the client and the axis of the player update?Would desync be effected by the GPU calculations from the center of the model on the client and the axis of the player update?
  7. X2daZ

8. daFoxpaw

FIXED
    My problem had to do with a monitoring program called Ai Suite II, it comes bundled with some asus mobo's here is the link to what i did to get the game working again
  9. Zakuak

I stand corrected!!

Yes Lordmondano, all sorts of things are possible. My inability to understand it all led me too irrational and ignorant behavior lol.

Shasbot, you saved my gaming session yesterday! I went into AI suite and disabled the sensor monitor and the problem went away. Amazing find bro, needle in the hay stack lol

So the next question is will SOE be able to alter this so it does not effect AI suite functions? They obviously introduced something in the optimizations that conflicts with AI suite sensor monitoring.
    • Up x 2
  10. Neohart

What would be the steps with a gigabyte motherboard?
  11. Shasbot

There's probably some equivalent software. Check your taskbar, or try typing in "gigabyte" in the start menu.
  12. Deathcapt

I turned off ingame voip and it seems to have improved the situation.
  13. Zakuak

Neohart, I dunno bro...Benn a long time since I had a GB mobo. For starters do you know if you have gigabytes motherboard access tools installed on your PC? IIRC it's called Easytune?
  14. Shasbot

Basically you'll looking for something like this, with features like the ones named below. The ones unchecked is what you're looking to disable.

[IMG]
  15. Hypersot

best post I've read after a long time....

I wonder why SOE don't have that kind of communication with us, it might have reduced all the whining and complaining we read every day in the forum
  16. Neohart

Yeah I have the program Easytune, Tho looking around it I cannot find those options that the other programs have, maybe it's my lack of experience
    [IMG]
  17. Zakuak

Try looking in the "advacned" tab, or in the upper right corner next to the "X"....any of those blue buttons give you a "Options" or "Settings" to configure the software?

If all else fails you could google search for "easytune Sensor settings" or "configuring Easytune" ,....some sort of combo
  18. Shasbot

Well you can always try turning off/uninstalling the entire thing. :)
  19. Phaze

I have a GB mobo... don't have any additional software installed, in fact - I'm practically working off of a clean installof windows 7.

In the BIOS, I have turned off everything I can think of... just turned off EHT (enhanced threading something or other) -- thought maybe that would do the trick. Nope. Same situation. Log in... 5 minutes later everything in the game starts wildly warping.

No problems prior to last patch. Now, unplayable. Frustration rising!
  20. Endarot

Simply desinstalling EasyTune did the trick. Seems completely fixed while I couldn't damage anyone, nor play for more than a few minutes before.

try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!