Complete: MAX Punch Auraxium

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NUKABAZOOKA, Nov 26, 2013.

1. NUKABAZOOKA

Dear Auraxians,

After spending a few dedicated weeks engaging in the fine art of fisticuffs, I finally achieved MAX Punch Auraxium.
    [IMG]

The last day (yesterday) I had roughly 140 to go, while I streamed the last 101.

A memorable moment: (Sorry for the quality, I can only stream in 720p)

And the final kill:

(Shameless plug: I stream here if you'd like to follow!)
    • Up x 19
  2. BITES

Awesome...

Well except the bit where you're Vanu ... abusing a well documented "OP" ability to get it (especially regarding chasing people down as they CANT GET AWAY!!!)

Hollow victory, come back when you do it without the training wheels.
    • Up x 52
  3. SpaceKing

Now do it while using Lockdown.
    • Up x 36
  4. Trebb

Given the current board climate towards an ability that will be nerfed, either you're trolling or you don't care about having a * next to your home run record ;)
    • Up x 16
  5. Lazaruz

ZOE punches don't count, it's much harder to get punch kills with a slow MAX.

But in any case, nice accomplishment :) I think I'll have it in 3 years if I keep up my current pace :D
    • Up x 6
  6. Hatesphere

go now, get your auraxium on a vanu max punch. oh wait, its still not that easy is it?
    • Up x 10
  7. SNAFUS

Official proof that the Zoe is OP ;)
    • Up x 6
  8. MajiinBuu

FALCON PUNCH!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 16
  9. BITES

Easier than it is with any other MAX .... do you need this in crayon format?
    (I'm @ 540 currently using my "dont go outdoors you bloody nerf magnet" MAX, mainly due to the fact we have to mag dump to kill anything outside 10 yards and run out of ammo often :))
    • Up x 6
  10. Hatesphere

go do it, go get the vanu max punch right now.
    • Up x 2
  11. BITES

I'll go get the crayons.
    • Up x 11
  12. Hatesphere

i will wait for your auraxium. i wont hold my breath.
  13. Zazulio

Congratulations*

*some conditions may apply

Even with ZOE, that's quite a feat! But I don't think it really counts from a pure sportmanship perspective, given that you can outrun infantry on that MAX. Isn't that like juicing? Do it on a TR or NC MAX if you really want some praise. ;)
    • Up x 13
  14. Luperza Community Manager

Nice job, NUKA!
    • Up x 6
  15. NUKABAZOOKA

Thanks Luperza!
    • Up x 2
  16. Hatesphere

go do it if its so easy.
    • Up x 1
  17. Kaal87

Move along, nothing to see here.;)
  18. MurderBunneh

Pretty much. Uses op ability runs with 90% br100 players and has a faction pop of 40% after midnight. Yawn.
    • Up x 10
  19. Pikachu

Great SOE decides to reply to thread about someone announcing he got purple medal, but not replying to important tvreads where people are asking SOE questions.
    • Up x 19
  20. f0d

great work
    to all the naysayers get max punch aurax on ANY max then come back here and complain
    • Up x 1