Chimera

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Vyla, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Gimpsy

Hello Alexus,

only on Esamir ? If you want you can add me to your friendlist

When you and your guys running a squad let me know im sure we can work together.

cheers
  2. chainskull

Hello i am interested in joining up, I'm from the UK and generally on in the daytime. I'm quiet new to planetside so I'm not that good. Would this be a problem?
  3. Gimpsy

Hey mate,

its no Problem. Just add me to your friendlist ill leave you an invite.

Activity and Teamplay are the most important things for us. You will learn this game really quick and we will help you learning this.

So leave me a request and ill awnser.

cheers
  4. chainskull

Ok thanks :) my in game name chainskull241 and I'm looking forward to fighting along side some team mates :) is there like a beginners squad talk or anything or just jump into the action?
  5. rumblewithyou

Hey guys, i'm also interested in joining the unit, although, my flying skills are ZERO!! Was in the military myself, airbourne, so im use to having my butt dropped all over the place. i know the benefits of team work.......

My in game name is "rumblewithyou".

hope to join!

Cheers
  6. Gimpsy

hello mate,
    i also had an military training. i was in the german airforce. anyway soldiers like you know how it feel beeing part in a team.
    work together in a team is the key for succses.

you can add me to your friendlist and ill give you the details ingame. ign: gimpsy

see ya on the battlefield

cheers
  7. Yshamen

Yshamen reporting in.
    Are you still recruiting, Sir?
  8. Dungoras

Hello 30 rank, favorite class HA. Also playing with mosquito air based.
    LF outfit to play as team, and crush the enemy
    Are you still recruiting, Sir?
  9. MrCai

Hi there i'd love to join in with the fun, i'm new to the game but really enjoying it so far, but so far the best moments have always been with squads working well with one another, hoping your outfit is just the place
  10. Gimpsy

For everyone who asked for an invite to the outfit, just add me to your friendlist ingame. Ill awnser for sure !

cheers
  11. Jupil@ire

Best, most mature, and cool looking/playing, bad mozafocka-ing stylish, amazing, english-speaking TR outfit out there !

Sir, yes, Sir! Going back to peel my potatoes....
  12. Gimpsy

Anyway we are still lookin for some more member. I guess Jupilaire descriped us well enough.
  13. Prup

alas my stupid post! ye shall make us soar to the top of the board harr harr!!
  14. Gurney451

Hi guys, are you still "hiring"? I am 22, university student from Czech Republic and your airborne division playstyle is exactly what I would like to do in Planetside 2. Currently Rank 14 (and I've been playing Battlefield 2 and 3), playing mostly combat medic and heavy assault.

Game name: GurneyCZ
  15. Gimpsy

Hello GurneyCZ,
    yea we are still recruiting. Just add me to you friendlist ingame. Or just talk to one of our chimera member, with a little luck they will reply ;)

You have to know, we are mostly playing together in a sqaud. teamspeak is recommended, discipline is must have and the crow doesnt exist for us when we are runnig a organized sqaud.

cheers
  16. Ynwe

Possibly the only reason why I still play PS2. Finally found a mature squad that has fun, but also uses it's brain and that uses tactics instead of doing stupid rushes at stupid points (ie. Crown)

Amazing, grown-up, smart outfit.
  17. RedAngel

Greetings fellow Republicans.

Red Angel speaking (writing might fit better i suppose) and i would request to join the outfit, given that i have a tendency towards light assualt flowing nimbly through "lines" in battle, causing havoc behind said "lines". dropping in with a bunch of organized, devoted squadmates in just such actions would be an amazing experience, i am sure. i can handle myself in dogfights i suppose, but if im up against Vanu ill just run off as fast as is mosquito possible. (freaking scythes -.-' )

ill gladly obey orders and play as a team to fight in behind enemy line strikes, death from above and all that yippie ka yay.

Coldra is the in game name, server being Cobalt of course.
  18. Ynwe

Hey RedAngel,

If you want to join, just add Gimpsy to your friendlist, and he will give you an invite. Just say you put a post on the forum.
  19. RedAngel

cheers big ears! :)
  20. Gimpsy

Hey guys,
    we are looking forward to recruit more people. We are very good organized and are able to defend against a zerg with only one squad.

If YOU are interested in tactical play just ask one of our members. We are not that big but we are kinda special force.

Teamspeak is recommended and the crown is tabu.

cheers