Chimera

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Vyla, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Dalex8

Hey, I've recently started playing Planetside 2 and one of the recomendations for this game was to get into an outfit.
    This looks like a nice outfit and i was wonding if I could join you?

Im 15, and im on most of the time. sadly because of family I can't use my mic very often.

Ingame name: Dalex8

Thanks,
  2. JerseySpuDs

My In game name is JerseySpuDs

bonus points of you can guess where I'm from. I'm 23 and looking for a semi organised outfit, nothing too strict but co-ordination and voice coms are the way to go in this. I had a large outfit in Beta but left to play on EU servers once they were up. I've sunk a lot of certs into medic, engi and heavy and have a few put into sunderers as well should that be needed. I do however suck as a pilot but I'm a passable gunner.

Let me know if I you want me around.
  3. Sir Shockwave

Um...H-Hi. I'd like to join the outfit if it's okay.

I'm a TR Private on Cobalt named SirShockwave. I recently defected from the Vanu Sovereignty on Lithcorp, because none of the Outfits are hiring and the Vanu players are - if I'm allowed to say so - complete idiots. I've lost track of how many times I got killed by my own team, and the Generals insist on focusing on the On Disk DRM/Origin/SOPA loving dogs of the New Conglomerate than on anyone else, so it's unsurprising when they get overwhelmed the next day -_-

Anyways, enough about past experience. My Primary classes are Medic and Engineer, because I'm frankly a horrible shot with the survival instincts of a Chronically Depressed Lemming otherwise. However, I have had experience in driving the Sunderer APC and Magrider Tanks, and have scored a little casual air time in a Scythe. I have also put time into developing MAX Armour and and I'm taking time to learn the Heavy Weapons trooper. For all the VS vehicles listed, remember I was VS before TR and everything above listed is going to need to be relearned (as well as learning about bullet drop off).

On a final note, I don't have Teamspeak and I stay far, far away from the ingame VOiP client. I use the Ingame Message Window most of the time.

But if your not okay, well...
  4. Gimpsy

Hello mates,
    thanks for all replys.
    We still looking for Member in our Outfit. I look forward to build up an Airwing. So if you are a decent pilot just contact us.

As you guys can see we do need more People who are able to play in a Team. Vanus are ****** us realy hard the last few weeks and it feels like other very big TR outfits (wont call any names) are not able to do some oranized attacks.

We need much more manpower, combined with good tactics and teamplay.

Join us !

greetings
  5. Sir Shockwave

I have a bit of bad news I'm afraid.

I won't be able to perform my duties for a while. Why? My gaming rig essentially died. It's stopped recognising Hard Drives on the machine, and it won't perform any kind of repair or restore action. I've sent an Email to Scan (the people who built it) and I'm waiting to hear word back - however, I remain doubtful they will return.
  6. Gimpsy

Hey Shockwave,

its no problem. Fix your problems and we hope to see ya back online soon.

Visit our Website and register at: http://ps2chimera.enjin.com/

greetings
  7. Nicolai Mandrag

Hello Folks

I rolled with a Squad of yours today for a while and liked your style. I've played PS1 and been around since Beta, but only recently got a machine capable on playing PS2 as a FPS instead of a Slideshow. I play Support (Medic/Engi) and can double as a Anti Mechanical Hvy or Max in times of need.
    Vehicle wise, I primarily use Mosq and consider myself a decent pilot.
    I'll shoot you a message tomorrow if you'll have me in your outfit.
  8. Gimpsy

Hello Nicolai,

yea just whisper Vyla or me. Nice that you liked playing with us. We are proud to have an ps1 vetran like you in our outfit.

greetings
  9. Gimpsy

If you are intrested in an organized team let me know. Add me to your friendlist and i will whisper you as soon as possible.
  10. Nicolai Mandrag

Awesome, not regreting swapping outfits.
  11. Prup

12. ChrisDowntaker

I heard this outfit is best eu, really guys, keep up the good work and promote chrisdowntaker to squadleader cheers!
  13. Ynwe

Hello

My name is Ynwe also ingame, and I would like to join your outift.

21 years old, living in Vienna and attending University right now. I play the Assault class primarily, but also have no problem with other Infantry support classes such as Engi or Med. I prefer ground vehicles over aircraft and make a decent tankman. I usually prefer singleplayer games over mmo's (the only other online games I have played really is America's Army 2.8 and Team Fortress 2) but the size and scale of this game just has me captured. While I am still not too experienced (I got about 15 hours) I do tend to be a quite good teammate in other games once I really grip the game.

Would really enjoy fighting in an outfit since everyone says its a totally different experience of the game!
  14. SkyDream

Hi
    I would like to join your outfit.
    My ingame name is ThorTilla, i play medic, tanks and anything that make fire or explosions. I wanna join you to find better teamplay and lead than in random squad.
  15. Gimpsy

Hello mates nice thats you are interested in our team.

We play every evening. Teamspeak is really recommanded in our Outfit. You dont have to talk but listen. Dont worry there is no strict line of commanding. If you wanna play around a bit alone its okay.
    But when you are part in the squad you should work in the team.
    We are able to hold up a hole publictrain with 1 to 2 squads.

So if you wanna join us add me or vyla to your friendlist ill will whisper you when you are online.

You can talk to any of our member as well.

cheers
  16. Nicolai Mandrag

Hurray for more austrians in TR - you simply can't go wrong with these colors eh ?
  17. Astron12

Hey guys, my name is Astron12. I am an Officer in the Chimera outfit. First off I would like to thank each and every one of you for applying and being interested in joining. I have already seen a lot of you online and in Team Speak and I hope I will see even more in the future. We have some very good players already but we need more players that are able to play in a team. Like Gimpsy has already said we will be branching out into different division (e.g Air division). So if more are interested, please feel welcome to message Vyla, Gimpsy, or myself. Of course you can try it out, join our teamspeak session and see it for yourself, we don't bite....at least most of us don't :).
    If you have more questions but don't want to post them here or on our website, feel free to message any one of us directly via our website messaging system or planet side 2 website messaging system or in-game.
    Anyways, long story short, thank you and hope to see you soon on the battlefield :D.
  18. mdjustin

Hai there,
    I would like to join this outfit.
    It has a stable player-base as well as a lot of communication by the looks of it.

I play as a heavy assault class, I can't fly at all xD. But I do make a decent ground trooper being able to attack very well.
    Thanks.
    IGN - mdjustin
  19. Gimpsy

Hello mdjustin,
    nice that you are interested in our outfit. We always welcome new activ player who are able to play in an organized team.

add me IGN gimpsy to your friendlist, ill whisper you ingame to give you an invite.

you will get details like forum and ts ip when you joined.

cheers
  20. Alexus

Hello Chimera, I am the leader of CAEC(Crimson Wolves) I'd like to join forces on Esamir.