[Suggestion] CHANGE NC UNIFORM COLOR FROM YELLOW TO GRAY

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CMDUNKNOWN, Aug 29, 2014.

1. TorigomaSET

BE BLINDED BY THE FREEDOM THAT IS THE GOLDEN SPACE 'MERICA MAX!!!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. Gicod

A most enthusiastic no. Yellow is in the NC's blood and has been for over a decade, deal or go roll **** as a VS.
  3. Tycoh

I agree with this. Seeing the yellow as my TR primary is very easy in almost every situation except a the dead of night. Would also kick the cool factor of the NC a bit too.

I mean even if you can't see the yellow, the bright a** blue flare from their muzzle flash is a dead give away that it's NC.
    • Up x 3
  4. DramaticExit

Sounds like a liver problem. We should probably be seeing a doctor about that.
    • Up x 1
  5. Lamat

It doesn't have to be neon yellow. They look just as stupid as enemies when I play other factions. It doesn't help the game.
  6. Corezer

CKD is the NC's nickname!
  7. Sharpe

I honestly thought this was a joke thread initially...

Seriously guys? Ran out of important crap to ***** about?
  8. Mythologicus

I'm too distracted by dat A$$.

On a more serious note, I just wish the NC heavies with their armour looked less like tin-men. That concept is AWESOME.

And stop it people, you're making me want to go back to my Shatter camo. I wanted some variety, but everyone loves the yellow.
  9. NBA JAM

I do hope they give players a "choice" to either keep their beautiful, construction-yellow camo and use a different one. Or something like that.

But the reg camos are just ugly as hell. Dat piss stain yellow against the cobalt blue is just baaaaaaaad. Hell, the NC even look better in the loading screen with the lower contrast.
    • Up x 1
  10. DevDevBooday

Forumside now using the brain processing time of the visible spectrum as an argument for why other empires are OP.

Seriously just let that sink in...

brain processing time.... of the visible spectrum..... as to why one empire is disadvantaged....

Fak.
  11. Lamat

The devs in the past have talked about giving NC a visual rework. Even look at the guns that are supposed to be gauss based but look and sound like normal guns for the most part. NC needs to be tweaked. I'd like to see cooler looker guns with exposed magnetic coils for example.

The guns should have a bassy magnetic hum as they sling magnetic slugs into tyrants and heretics.
    • Up x 2
  12. triav

Real men don't hide their colors...
  13. KnightCole

Yeah, VS take the cake with the full teal camo they get...idk what it's called, but yeah....its hideous and obnoxious...and obvious to see from like...max render distance.
  14. KnightCole

I used Shatter camo for a bit, I seemed to attract ALOT more attention then usual, leading to my being a bit more dead then I really wanted. So I roll my blue or white and its not so bad.
  15. Zeppelin123

NC needs light blue bodies with white helmets, nuff said.
  16. HadesR

http://2.bp.************/-DCIaG446RnQ/U6cUIrE27PI/AAAAAAAAkB8/b8BZYYGIDg0/s1600/brainy+squad.jpg
    • Up x 4
  17. Lamat

Need multi-melta and bolters :)
  18. Shadowomega

How about they just make you look like Big Bird :p Its what everyone called a high level NC back in PS1. At least till the BR cap being raised to BR25 patch.
    BR0-6 ------------------------------------------BR7-13----------------------------BR14-24--------------------------BR25

[IMG]

The Shin CR 1-2, Arm pads CR4-4 and Pack Cr5 Denote Command Ranks
    • Up x 1
  19. b0nsa1

Great pic. Please make one with the engineers and medics.Just for the LOLs. I`ve given up on hope that SOE will ever adress this..
    • Up x 3
  20. minhalexus

Nothing is OP in this regard, but just a QoL change.

Toning down yellow (or removing it) will not require much time.
    • Up x 2