[Suggestion] CHANGE NC UNIFORM COLOR FROM YELLOW TO GRAY

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CMDUNKNOWN, Aug 29, 2014.

1. kadney

Poor NC's need more food. Increase their daily freedom cornflakes ration!:eek:

[IMG]
  2. DevDevBooday

They are mercs and workers, miners etc.
    High viz is a running theme with NC as it is with modern construction workers. its part of their uniform
    • Up x 1
  3. Diilicious

i kind of disagree really. i mean i dare not show the bright yellow back pack of my engineer like his mum bought him the most embarrasing back pack that was on sale before starting at his new school.

BUT

[IMG]

the front profile is minimally yellow tinted. and i love the way the eyes on the helmet light up at night like im some mech/gundam :D ive actually had people approach me with a repair gun before probably for that reason (i kid you not)

>.> incidentally its probably the reason i get shot first out of a room full of other targets the enemy could shoot, they ALWAYS come straight for me... like almost instantly, its pretty scary... tango magnet, fortunately my shotgun likes it better that way. :3
  4. Bankrotas

but but, I won the argument about that... :/ That's why I don't like tray at all.
  5. \m/SLAYER\m/

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. KnightCole

Ok, so when will we get to wear that grey/blue/yellow camo on the HA guy on the main splash screen of PS2? We keep getting taunted with that picture and that much better armor color for NC, yet we never see any hint of it in game. I also want the helmet he's wearing.
    • Up x 1
  7. Archanor

Orange/brown instead of yellow:
    [IMG]
    vs original:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  8. KnightCole

Ill take Darker blue and a darkish gold....go make a photoshop of that..lol.
  9. RenegadeHelios

Pardon my suckage at photoshop.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. stalkish

I realy dont care, Q removes all camo affect anyways, crappy mechanic.
    And in a game with vehicle thermal of the range it has, this is a mute point.

The only reason i wish faction colours were normalised would be to stop the whinning about it all the time.
  11. KnightCole

still looks better then the bright ******** blue we have now lol.
  12. Lamat

Yes, SO much better.
  13. AdmiralArcher

TR needs to have brighter red and darker grey or actual black.......our faction colors are red and black, not red and washed out grey
  14. Pingonaut

Is this in-game? If so what graphic settings? They look more.. soft.
  15. Lamat

That looks like the character screen.
  16. warmachine1

Does everyone get that blueish camo for free? At least u have a choice.
    Back in beta devs said that cash shop camos will not affect gameplay. Trusting SOE is like trusting my government.
  17. Andy04

We were all lied to from the very start as how the characters looked and the NC Do look crap to be honest, the OP posted some pretty awesome pictures of what we should be and I have seen other threads before of what the old designs for Vehicles should have looked like and they were way better than it is today, They just went cheap on us and gave us lego Planetside copy paste bases and clunky looking characters with copy paste weapons (NS) :(
  18. Kunavi

I did not read, I refuse to, as TR... You can have grey when we have black and Vanu are reverted to Cyan as a bonus(Not a necessary thing, but... I did say "Bonus").
  19. b0nsa1

Not only the colours - not only the colours. I vaguely remember sth. about hard hitting weapons also....