Camo ScreenShots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Jac70

I just killed a friendly wearing a desert style camo on Esamir. At night it makes it harder to tell friend from foe and if they're wearing odd colours it's even worse. I think I'm going to keep camos strictly for vehicles where I think they are a benefit.
  2. Funkapus

[IMG]

Northern Forest camo + wings (Viper I think?)
    • Up x 3
  3. RF404

MAX Suit with:
    Skull helmet
    Northern Forest Camo
    Alpha Squad Weapon Camo
    Composite armor

[IMG]
  4. Nathaniak

Any pics of Galaxies?
  5. Jac70

Here's one

[IMG]

Someone also asked to see some Vanu Infiltrators in another thread.......

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  6. 5xad0w

Desert Scrub v1 seems to be the most versatile since it does a good job of breaking up your silhouette.
  7. Witchkrapht

That looks so sick!
  8. Mr.Vancassy

Anyone got a few pics of Vanguard? :)
  9. Cabbage

Awwwww I wanted actual black and white zebra strips!!! Damn you Sony! :mad:
    I can't make my NC vehicles look ridiculous, yet functional now!! :(

I could have cared less if the other empires had the same black and white patterns, damnit!

*more ranting, on into the evening followed.*
    Don't even like VS gear, but that looks real nice. Also means so long as it's not on fire, I'll have to keep my eye out more for the things on the ground.
  10. Mr.Croupe

Thanks for the vid, all the other pics wont open on my work computer but I like the cammo. Kind of wonder what would be better, making a pattern for the world enviorment or finding a cammo pattern that works for the indoor enviroment. Thinking Sherlock Holms 2 lol
  11. MadInkhorn

Not a big fan of most of this camo but heres some shots on some heavy armor.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Ark

I have a bunch of pics of the Vanguard but the com looks terrible compared to the other vehicles. For some reason, the resolution of the skins looks to be about 50% that of ALL other vehicles in the game. I hope it gets fixed because it is a real bummer.

Here's a pic of the Northern Forest for references (Click for full size...well, actually downsized from 2560x1600) All in-game settings maxed:
    [IMG]
  13. Ark

Here's a good comparison of what's wrong with the Vanguard Camo:

NC Vanguard (Snow Aspen Camo) Click for full size:
    [IMG]

NC Lightning (Snow Aspecn Camo) Click for full size:
    [IMG]
  14. Funkapus

[IMG]

Magrider with Northern Forest + Reinforced front plating
  15. Gary

Nice onesie's... Might wear mine to get comfy. The vanu really do look like they are wearing onesies when they have camo patterns on :p
  16. Funkapus

[IMG][IMG]

I'm not sure if this combo has been posted but this is VS HA with composite armor+helm with Northern Forest camo
  17. Vreki

NC Forest Scrub for a selection of classes and vehicles.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. ikon

its scary how much station cash ive wasted trying to find something i like

needs to be fixed asap
  19. Grizzly-Konried

serious. The cynic in me believes there's no preview on purpose. I'm naturally distrusting though.
  20. Mabo

Snow Aspen
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]