Camo ScreenShots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Redshift

2. GZA

Meh, the only VS camo I like is the Forest Greyscale, even if it is abit Crysis-esque.

It seems the VS's colour scheme doesn't really suit camo.
  3. MNWolfGaming

I agree. The Alpha Squad and the Digital looks alright (though when I got the single use of Digital it looked more like old school camo in fluorescent pink) but Forest Greyscale is my favorite thus far. VS can only blend in really well at night thanks to the purple but that's fine, just makes my kill count more impressive.
  4. Wayred

5. MadInkhorn

Some NC Heavy's

Scrub Forest
    [IMG]
    Snow Aspen
    [IMG]
    Arid Forest
    [IMG]
    African Forest
    [IMG]
    Desert Scrub
    [IMG]

The 3 I'm going with are.

California Scrub (Indar)
    [IMG]
    Northern Forest (Esamir)
    [IMG]
    Jungle Forest (Amerish)
    [IMG]
  6. MadInkhorn

On another note the utility belt for the heavy assault armor should not be camo'ed. Other classes utility belts don't have it and it looks so much better. You need it to break up the camo, It just doesn't look right to me.
  7. Grizzly-Konried

Hmmm the GD-22S is a sweet looking gun. Sort of a future AK-47. Very nice redesign. I may have to start using it again just because of how sexy it looks. :cool:
  8. Winstonsthlm

Infiltrator Cammo

[IMG][IMG]
    Sandy Scrub

[IMG][IMG]
    India Scrub

[IMG][IMG]
    Forest Grayscale

[IMG]
    Composite helmet

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    Alpha Squad
  9. Winstonsthlm

Medic Cammo

[IMG][IMG]
    Sandy Scrub

[IMG][IMG]
    India Scrub

[IMG][IMG]
    Forest Grayscale

[IMG][IMG]
    Alpha Squad
  10. manfromh

African Forest Engineer

[IMG]

African Forest Inflitrator with a skull mask

[IMG]

Giraffe Sunderer

[IMG]

and a Giraffe Reaver

[IMG]
  11. Jac70

Some pics of the VS Max camos with the composite armour.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. guitarxe

Is there any point to these camos? I don't understand how they are supposed to work if you get red triangle clear as day above you if anyone spots you... especially on vehicles you can't really hide as those.
  13. Kakarot

what is the point to get Camo on TR? All our camo still has bright "RED" remaining pieces
  14. FireKetchup

Here's my contribution.

NC Heavy Assault:

Rocky Tundra
    [IMG]

Sandy Scrub
    [IMG]

Temperate Forest
    [IMG]

NC MAX:

Rocky Tundra
    [IMG]

Sandy Scrub
    [IMG]

Temperate Forest
    [IMG]

Also if anyone would be so kind, I'd really like to see desert scrub v1 on as many vehicles as possible. :)
    • Up x 1
  15. FireKetchup

Sorry for double post (couldn't find edit button). I'm also interested in seeing jungle forest on vehicles. Thanks!
  16. squairs

I dont know why TR appears to be the only faction that maintains such a large amount of their primary faction color across most armors and vehicles.

its sickening. looking at the scythe screenshots, there is nothing left of the primary color and only a fraction of the secondary. TR is the complete oposite. The mossie keeps its damn red tail no matter which camo (and esp when it comes to greenish camos thats just ugly).
    Same goes for the infantry. I saw an NC medic earlier and his whole armor was covered in camo... looking at the rest of the screenshots here I see the same appears to be the case with the MAX and the infiltrator for NC.

Really dont understand why they have to make it so uneven. Honestly who mistakes a Mossie or Reaver for a Scythe?! its impossible, even if they're completely covered with a camo pattern.
  17. squairs

^ am I the only one bothered by this?
    |
  18. MadInkhorn

You don't get a red triangle if someone spots you; you get it if you fire your weapon (making noise). You can also put a suppressor on your rifle as well to limit the range that people can see your red triangle when you fire. So camo does work, it is harder to spot an nme with camo than one without. And yes vehicles too, I had a hard time spotting a tank sitting still with snow camo on Esamir the other day, I didn't see him until he fired his first shot. Sometimes that’s all you need. It is easier to spot them however depending on your graphic settings too.
    • Up x 1
  19. Ark

The Mossie actually gets better camo coverage than the Reaver. It bugs the heck out of me. I was hoping for full camoflague. The pic of the Reaver above doesn't show the blue tail or blue tail epennage very well.
  20. Raidashi

Rofl! That max looks like optimums prime.