Camo ScreenShots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Ragmon

Why would you put more red on you TR character as camo...there is nothing in the game that is red to blend with, if nothing else you just help the enemy teams see you better.
  2. StarRaven118

Heres some

Multiple so people can see the looks on other suits. The Light Assault makes the best usage of the woodland IMO.

Pineforest
    [IMG]

Woodland
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Sobieski14

Actually, having more black and red blends in with the night-time battles.
    *I'll post later the other camos, but honestly I regret buying it...
  4. Grizzly-Konried

5. mkasu

Could someone post VS digital or urban forest camo? I'm interested in them.
  6. ThoughtfulBee

Why do you care about blending in to the background? I can just spam 'Q' and your precious camo is negated completely.

They exist to make you look cooler, not to hide you more.
  7. Flaeb

Camos look terrible on the TR infiltrator, i want to wear camo to blend in, but when I choose the tundra, I still look mostly red and black. I understand there should be "hints" of red and black to keep the TR color scheme, but it's just terrible.
  8. inigma

The VS armor is actually a joke. It is more pink than purple, contrary to the ammo preview. This is wrong and SOE should fix this ASAP or start refunding people. See my thread here to request SOE to fix this quick!

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...urban-forest-camo-for-vs-looks-um-pink.49971/

I've asked SOE to darken and tone way down the purple color to almost a dark purple - or for grief and laughter's sake, match the frickin' tone of purple in the preview! Otherwise I and others want a refund since we didn't get what the preview obviously shows. We want the preview's purple, not some artist who probably is loyal to some other faction and thought it would be a joke to make VS pay to look like pink ninnies.

Digital Camo VS:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Urban Forest VS: (it's even worse! the colors just do not match by any stretch of the imagination to the preview)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I feel like I'm running around in pink pajamas with the Urban Forest. I demand a refund as the color in the preview obviously does not match at all the resulting colors. And this is also true for the Digital Camo, but I have hope the Digital Camo and Urban can be saved if SOE darkens the real tint and brightness of the colors by at least 80% or more.

In fact, I'd pay DOUBLE the SC just to obtain an all-black camo!! In fact, while we're at it, kill the teal from most of the uniform entirely, except maybe the shoulder pads.
    • Up x 1
  9. NoDachi

India Shrub.

Not the best angle because I was trying to show off my new hover-height with the 2nd chassis upgrade.

[IMG]

I don't know what this is but it looks awesome.

[IMG]
  10. Kristan

This is Snow Aspen camo.
  11. Grizzly-Konried

12. Jonny

HAhahah Didn't think the VS could get any more... ....and they did.

On topic, some of the camos look great, and some look terrible!
  13. Wrek

going to uplaod a few once i get home. theads liek these is practically the only way to preview how the camos look!

FOR THE COMMUNITY!
  14. HMR85

There have been. I have run up on a few TR and VS who have ran up to me looked and ran right past assuming I was a faction player on their side. Its made for some interesting moments. I even had one TR player shoot me a tell asking why I TK'd him. lol
  15. Vreki

I am not sure who made this, but they deserve some credit for it:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  16. Vreki

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. Vreki

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 5
  18. Vreki

19. Grizzly-Konried

20. ak47

I have to say the majority of the VS camo looks like sht, the NC is ok but i find the TR is by far the best over all. The best thing is that at night the TR alpha / digital camo's are really hard(almost imposible) to see compared to the the NC/VS versions(all other camos tbh that ive seen) To which i will admit gives a noticable advantage night time :D