Camo ScreenShots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Vargs

Someone has got to have some NC camo that doesn't look like PJs. At least I hope somebody does, because I haven't seen anybody around who doesn't look ridiculous. If you're an NC guy and don't think you look like complete garbage, please post up some pictures!

Jealous of you TR dudes who are actually okay in this stuff.
  2. phreec

Here are some. I'm not sure about the names of the first three but #4 is Digital and #5 is Rocky Tundra.

[IMG]
  3. sideshow

I <3 Vanu, but we don't half look ****. The VS camo is horrible. The TR posted here, OTOH, looks very cool.
    • Up x 1
  4. bamelin

The nc Rocky Tundra guy looks like he just stepped away from the first 15 minutes of Empire Strikes Back.
  5. phreec

Why do you think I'm using the Trooper title? ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. bamelin

LOL
  7. Mag1cWalker

please more NC medic CAMOS!! :)
  8. Landtank

The vehicle camo looks AWESOME. I saw a guy named Heavygunz flying a galaxy with what I assume was rocky tundra, and it honestly looked incredible.
  9. Skipjack

Do not get the Urban Forest vehicle camo for TR. The preview palette has red, white, and black as its primary colors, but the actual vehicles are very much of the strawberry shortcake variety.

[IMG]
  10. Vreki

I think it looks great, now we just need the hello kitty decal.
  11. NoDachi

Hah I think that texture looks pretty cool.
  12. GamerOS

NC Medic with Sandy Scrub camo and Composit Armor/Helmet
    [IMG]

Same with Temperate Forest
    [IMG]

Again with Rocky Thundra
    [IMG]
  13. GZA

Is it me or is the Rocky Tundra camo indistinguishable for all 3 factions. I see there potentially being some very confusing moments.
  14. Mag1cWalker

Temperate forest ftw!! :)
  15. Cabbage

Rocky Thundra looks, not much different with NC blue.

Nice. How does temperate & rocky look on vehicles I wonder.

• Urban forest is erm, well NC blue bleeds into it a fair bit, doesn't it.
    • India scrub looks decent.
    • Digital on TR would only be good, if there was a lot of dark lava around.. in searhus mebbe?

• Pine forest is so-so on Infantry, I noticed when a friend threw in on a vanguard, that it looked horrid.

Indeed, these screenshots help immensely. It's a pity no "preview" ability exists or was even considered.

Looks like it's one time use. A friend was pulling them, one at a time, but crashed during the pine forest one, when he got back in, it was gone from the loadout selections.

#1 Giraffe - Actually looks not bad, I wonder now on a sunderer.
    #2 can't tell
    #3 forgot - I was considering it though.
    #4 digital you say? I wonder what map they think that would actually work on.. a glacial one? underwater?
    #5 rocky? Now that looks nice too.

• Hmm, urban forest might work on a lava based map. MIGHT.
    Yes, but, if it's "red" shoot it. Worked in PS1 when new players couldn't distinguish between the models yet. Although I imagine the TR had issues with that saying?

Is it just me, or does VS seem to have the smallest camo-able areas compared to other factions?
    • Up x 1
  17. Cabbage

Your vehicles might fair better than the infantry. Take the Magrider, for instance, the purple doesn't get camo overlayed on it, but the rest of it does. Means the entire front hull should be camouflaged.
  18. D0n

How about Max customizations?
  19. Jac70

So far the Rocky Tundra camo looks the best IMO. It even quite functional on vehicles on Esamir - it does make them look less conspicuous. On troops it looks amazing but is so bright that it's probably a disadvantage wearing it. Only role I could see it being useful is for a large squad to have their medics kitted out in it - staying back from the front line and healing.

I'd like to see some screenshots/videos of the Grayscale Forest and Northern Forest camos.
  20. Sobieski14

WoW!!!

The NC camo actually covers their entire body!?
    * I am jealous of the rocky tundra skin...
    * Wish the TR had that...

Also I'd make a complaint VS players.
    * Even as a TR player I must say that your camo is pretty much useless.

-----------
    My personal favorites.

TR Medic
    [IMG]

TR Light Assault
    [IMG]