Broken Miller sever

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Guppet, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Prudentia

the one with the 50+ BR1 Engis and Heavies running around clueless while you run straight through and hunt the actual players :D
    The AI really gives some life to the maps and are a great equalizer, as they are bad against Players, but murder Titans, so if one team gets ahead, it is under more pressure. until now everygame i played was a close one.
    so it really just feels like PS2 with even pop in a good designed base :eek:
    also i killed you multiple times today at rashnu, didn't i? :p
  2. Bvenged

BUMP. Still a damn problem.
  3. Kill2This

Today I'll just say it. **** YOU SOE!!!!!
    ******* ONE MORE TIME!!!!
  4. Remcovdd

This is getting rediculous.
  5. Tron20

How many times does Miller need to crash?? 4th day in a row now... Argggggh!
  6. ncDieseL

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

FIX IT!!!
  7. WerZaGLaSiD

And again? :( Not even mentioned by forum server review..
  8. Dylan78

For the love of god, please sort this out, it is becoming an absolute joke and I guarantee it will be losing you money as people unsubscribe!!!
  9. Imthehunter

Good lord. Again and again and again.

This is almost as bad as Origin. Almost.
  10. Nagant

C'mon...
  11. WerZaGLaSiD

Im not here to blame some1. SOE, you free to employ me and i will get you great server oportunity in few month. But please, let me relax and enjoy PS right now. Especially after Lightning Python 15streak :)
  12. ncDieseL

Everyone, tweet, message, facebook, do whatever. Be a pain in the *** to the SOE team. They need to do something about this, they can't just keep ignoring Miller players.
  13. WerZaGLaSiD

Is it a secret what type of server is that? As i remember Werner was an hardware server in Nitherlands.
  14. variablez

• Up x 1
  15. AltF4Fun

Had exacly the same today,just with constant shooting.Was on a cliff with an HA and so surprised how long his mag lasted.Was a constant stream of bullets.After 3 mins of constant bulletrain I finally realized something was wrong.Tryed to log out and got into a infinite loading screen chain.
  16. ncDieseL

Bumpity bump bump bump

FYI - Will keep bumping this until we get some answers.