Broken Miller sever

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Guppet, Feb 13, 2014.

1. phreec

Petition: FEED THE GOD DAMN SERVER HAMSTER!
    • Up x 2
  2. Sekaszy

Also, NC where was your brain durning that alert :eek:
  3. BloodMonarch

This is really getting tiresome.....how many weeks do we have to wait before you fix the damn server so that we can do something as simple as log in.... and stay logged in??..... Miller down again ....
  4. SnipersUnion

Gone again. o_O

Crashes over two days, all at prime time, around alerts, log in times are longer than ever and all of this seems to be Miller more than any other server.

SOE -1
  5. BloodMonarch

Well its not just miller because Im trying to log into woodman and its the same sh*t ...takes forever
  6. phreec

Having fun farming > Crashing and losing alert.
  7. randomusername146

goddamnit, I tried logging into ceres for +20min now. After the 2nd crash, I thought: "Hey, **** ceres, log in with your miller char..."
    ****!
    you know, you can beat a dead horse (ProSieben) all day long, but in the end the incompetence for still keeping up with these guys goes to SOE also!

oh scheduled maintenance for Tuesday, how nice.

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Copasetic

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. BloodMonarch

is miller still down...dont want to log out of woodman in case I cant get back in
  10. Guppet

Saw server wide announcements on Friday claiming this was fixed. Seemed ok to me, anyone still not able to log in ?
  11. PastalavistaBB

Last evening I gave up on Miller after the second or third disconnect. So I played on Woodman. Didn't encounter such problems there. It became very risky to pull a Max or vehicle because of this.
  12. ShadowDog

Quite Angry about this all...So I made a video about it:)
  13. Sekaszy

Miller is down again. I hope they will give us 2xXP day for every single crash....
  14. Kill2This

Hello,

This is the fourth time it happens. At least the second time at 19h45. Wake up the IT people who tought it was fun to set a sleep time on this server.

Now stop doing **** with us and do your job SOE or whatever is responsable of that.

Bye.
  15. Kill2This

No more hello no!!

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two times in less than 1 hour!!!

BYE.
  16. GhostAvatar

Surprise surprise, its down again.
  17. PastalavistaBB

Who would've thought that it would go down again, the third day in a row after Friday and Saturday. :eek:
  18. ggallin

.... log----------in---------------------neeeeds-----------------so-------------long-----------------since----------------weeks.....
  19. Prudentia

The good thing is:
    i used all that freetime to unlock everything in the Titanfall beta. quite refreshing, it feels more like planetside than planetside.
  20. Nexium

What part of 6v6 with mechs feels like Planetside? :p