Broken Miller sever

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Guppet, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Guppet

Can we please get a response on this! We keep posting in the tech forum, but is it never even acknowledged.

For the past couple if weeks, it can take 20 minutes to log in. That's if it ever lets you. It sticks at logging in. It's so bad that most nights these days we can't actually get our full outfit on, many give up after half an hour if frustration.

This is seriously effecting our game play.

At the very least please acknowledge the problem, preferably providing details if what is being done about it.
    • Up x 6
  2. Bankrotas

Usually, when first log in doesn't work, you get into char select screen and it autologs in you lately on Miller.
    • Up x 1
  3. BloodMonarch

Just got disconnected from Miller ...is that another sign of a flakey Miller server?
  4. Aractain

Yeah why is miller so bad to log in?
  5. sauna

Same, been trying for an hour soon :T.

Logging in...

Right.
  6. Aractain

Logging in ............................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................

...........................................................................................................

CTD

Logging in ...............................................................................
    • Up x 1
  7. Chowley

As usual, cant login. Although the server is horrible generally anyway, its very often laggy.
    • Up x 1
  8. Tobax

Been playing on Waterson fine, then I try to login into Miller and sits forever trying to login.
  9. AltF4Fun

Jep,I have the same problem here.Takes half an hour sometimes to log in and if I tab out to do something else it crashes 50% of the time to a weird whitescreen so I have to end process.Hope that gets fixed soon.In general realtively unstable with CTDs and stuff lately.
  10. Guppet

EU really are treated like second class subscribers. I'm sure most of us would like to migrate to proper SOE memberships, rather than Pro7. We have invested far too much time and money to just start again to get rid of Pro7.
    • Up x 2
  11. Aractain

Did they finally switch on the server? I can log in again
  12. Guppet

I did manage I get on. Only took about 2 hours. It's a good job I don't have anything better to do or pay for this. Oh wait I do pay for this, in a sub and a three month boost.

And what do I find when I get on. My membership certs have not been given back as they were promised. Also now not had my 500sc from my max level membership, which are now 10 days overdue.

I love this game, but it seems you hate your customers.

I would really like to have my boost refunded for the 2 months it still has to run.
    • Up x 1
  13. Guppet

So no acknowledgement on the first day. Let's see what the second day brings.

Got my owed certs though. So that was nice.
  14. iccle

This issue is completely wrecking the game for our outfit, we meet up to play 3 times a week but for the past month or so all of us have to spend 20-40 minutes just to get logged on, come on SOE sort it out already.
    • Up x 3
  15. Fabricated

Got the same issues as stated above. I don't know for sure but it feels like there is less and less people on miller each time I logon (given that I get in).

Would really appreciate if we got some info about the issues and some kind of timeframe.
  16. Vikingo

This happens to me on Miller more so than any other server currently. Funny though as many months ago Cobalt was acting the same while Miller performed much better.
  17. stalkish

SOE have no idea whats causing it i dont think. They keep saying 'weve fixed login issues' but they havent. New hardware, new server software, patch after patch after patch and we still have this problem. I dont like being that guy but maybe the people resposible for this need to consider a new career path, to quote Donny Astricky (gone in 60 seconds) ''Sh*t, I can't swim, I know I can't. So you know what I do? I stay my black *** out the pool!''
    • Up x 1
  18. Phazaar

It is ridiculous. The constant login, connection, and stability issues. I wonder how long Pro7 can get away without being charged for animal cruelty - those poor hamsters must be half dead by now...

As a protest suggestion, how about we all try to kill two birds with one stone and roll VS on Mattherson? Perfectly stable server (by comparison), and the massive boost in populations (especially in EU prime time hours) would not only point out to SOE how ****ed Miller is, but also force their hand on implementing metagame that doesn't hand auto-wins to the highest pop faction...

:D
  19. stalkish

Im not even sure its pro7, i mean operating though a 3rd party company will probably cause some problems and add to the frustration, but ive heard horror stories about connery aswel and thats straight soe, its been down for maint all morning. I think whoever they got in charge of this stuff needs to stop chugging on a fat blunt before work, might get something done then.

EDIT: so theyre all down for maint now, duno if it was scheduled tho im not on twatter.
  20. S7rudL

It was stated somewhere in the news that Miller has a separate issue with the login.