Broken Miller sever

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Guppet, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Guppet

It is reasonable to expect the planeside 2 site to have accurate server availability. Using an external site, it like using twitter rather than the official forums to announce things. Oh wait.....
  2. Prudentia

Oh screw you, i just bought my Dalton yesterday and that was the first time i made some XP with a beatiful Dogfight against a battlegalaxy (those fools, did they really think they are capable of galaxy'ing a fulltime galaxypilot? :eek: ) and then a snipe on a Reaver. if wasn't for you i would have gotten many more :mad:
  3. Prudentia

that is the offical site. SOE.COM as in the company that owns Planetside2
  4. ncDieseL

You're welcome! :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Guppet

It is still external to the official planetside 2 site. Which was my point. The top company in the Sony tree is a holding company in Japan, I would not be happy having to check there for the server status of PS2, when PS2 has it's own dedicated site. Would you?
  6. AltF4Fun

Pretty sure the server is not junk.They just have some problems with logins and ctds.Only time I got pissed off by the bad login was after ctd and the alert was on 4 mins. And you just know that you lost the certs because you will never make it back in time with login problems.
  7. Prudentia

and now i don't have the rez for a new lib. it's all your fault you dirty NC :mad:
  8. ncDieseL

The server has crashed twice tonight.
  9. ncDieseL

Don't worry I'm not logging in again, fed up with the Miller lottery. Every time we get a good game going, there are server issues. Our platoon disbanded because of the first crash. This second crashed has completely screwed the alert. Not sure if it's still running?
  10. ncDieseL

Heh, so the alert is still running, but we lost Mao, which was secure before the alert.

Excuse my french, but f**k this game tonight. f**k it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Prudentia

??? SOE is an american company... and besides, what does that have to do with soe.com being the offical site and the forums just being a place dedicated to a single game?
  12. Guppet

Do you not see that logic in expecting an official site dedicated to just one game to have the correct server status for that game?

I give up!!
  13. Sekaszy

Miller is down againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  14. tastyBerryPunch

Rest in peace sweet prince.
    Miller
    2012-2014
  15. Kill2This

Hello,

Just one another time. It's becoming really annoying!

Bye.
  16. AltF4Fun

After the broadcast yesterday I thought they found the problem....
  17. airdisc

PLEASE. This game is 16 months old now and you still have all these annoying problems... and now i cant even connect...
  18. Sekaszy

AGAIN ******* AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. iProtocol

******* crashed again. unbelievable..
  20. GhostAvatar

Two days in a row now, I have been disconnected from the server. Only to try to log back in and the server is unavailable. This is why I don't pay subs anymore, why pays for a piss poor service?