[Broken] MAX - All Empires

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Spartan 117, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cann0nf0dder

possible ....

i got the issue with my tr max i was unable to hit some nc guys surrounding me ...
    so i gave it a try myself ...

but as said, one guy started hitting me and it did damage, but he failed to deliver a killing blow because i rampaged around him like a mad ferret xD
  2. Daytona675

fix maxes!!!
  3. Olek

This is not the case, if you fire at a wall from 50m right through to having your face right up against the wall, the bullet group is always around the crosshair, if you were correct, then with you face up against the wall you would have two separate bullet groups.
    Not only that, but if it was convergence, it would happen every time, where for me it happens maybe 3-5 a night.
    I play TR.
  4. doombro

Had this crap the other day.
  5. NovaAustralis

Yet another reason (of many) why all enemies should be solid.
  6. Sieve

I wish they'd just turn collision back on for MAXs, it's not as much of a problem in infantry vs. infantry, but it's very one-sided when the standard soldier can run inside the big, slow walking tank to be perfectly safe from it.

That and while the melee is very good (Higher DPS than anything save for NC's shotguns), it's also very hard to use. The collision change only made it worse, because now you've got this 1-foot zone where you can punch people, while any closer or farther is out of the question
  7. RadarX

Unfortunately this seems to be a few bugs mixed in with balance concerns. Please see the sticky at the top of this forum. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.