BLM claims racism in planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DooDooBreff, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlR3

Is this the same BLM that is playing on H1Z1?
  2. DooDooBreff

no, its a real life thing that stands for black lives matter
  3. Joexer

To awnser your first question nothing. Only in florida would someone twist something that far to be racist.

I never even mentioned McDonalds although that was my first job (as a manager). BLM isn't a "dumb" cause but as with everything not everyone can be bright everywhere. This forum seems to be no exception.

Have fun telling your best friend about words conceived behind a computer screen. I don't know how to reply to that...
  4. Scr1nRusher

This thread is still going.
    • Up x 2
  5. DooDooBreff

seems so
  6. DooDooBreff

so by nothing you mean that only a floridian who may not actually be from florida may be able to twist something like this?

if you have a point to make, at least make sense, thanks
  7. DooDooBreff

how much?
  8. Ballto21

SHEEEEEIT DAS RACCIST

Da blackhand is da most raccist doe cuz it haz black in the NAME OF DA GUN
  9. Ballto21

10. DooDooBreff

ill ask my friend abouthisone too, and get back to you
  11. Pinkpuff

In all fairness I've stolen A LOT of kills with the Blackhand so he'll probably have ground to stand on there.
    • Up x 1
  12. thed1rt

This isnt racist. You shoulda caught the racism in Diablo 3.

When you are trying to forge "The black crown" for King leoric so you can get the sword pieces for the Tyrial (who happens to be a black guy) the blacksmith says "I got better stuff to be doing than "making spades" And that was obviously some snuck in racism.
  13. DeadlyOmen

If you have a friend involved in BLM, then you have issues.

BLM is a crack pot organization comparable to skinheads in their level of racism.

Also, know that anyone in BLM *does not* have non-black friends; despite appearances.
  14. Pinkpuff

While what you've said is mostly true I don't think it's a good idea to demonize the people.

Remember, or learn if you need to, that BLM was started and funded by a man who has overthrown governments and earned tens of billions of dollars by pitting over-emotional people against themselves and their governments. There is a reason he and his organizations are not allowed in Russia and why he has a standing arrest warrant in England. And unfortunately, as with all pro-black organizations, the founder/funder for BLM isn't black.
  15. DeadlyOmen

You are right. Unfortunately, the people are the active arm, therefore, until they choose different leaders, they are part of the BLM, and everything it stands for.

It's a shame, because they are ignorant.
  16. DBG-MOD-1

Locking this discussion up. It's devolved into inappropriate racial discussions and was a necro to begin with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.