Best Vanu LMG?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by TJUK7337, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Dalzaar¤

I currently have 88 kills with SVA-88 and no attachements at all...that is the test period and now as soon as I get enough certs to get all the good stuff to it I'm going to use it as my LMG of choice.

I figured if stock version of the gun is awesome then slapping certs into it should make it into a "god weapon":)
  2. HeyApple666

I have trialed all vanu lmgs and I bought the flare and the ursa. I would reccomend to use the orion with forward grip and night vision scope in CQC, so as far as the ir scope works. For longer ranges I prefer the ursa with compensator, grip and 2x scope, it's great at range and still useful when close, if you can get headshots
  3. Kastrenzo

I own all the LMGs except for the Polaris.

Orion is purley an urban/short range spamcannon
    Pulsar LSW is an upgraded Orion. a Little more ammo but otherwise the same weapon.

Flare is a decent all around weapon, works best at close-medium range outdoors and my personal favorite
    SVA88 is a faster firing, more accurate, less damaging Outdoor weapon, honestley I find it a little harder to control. I guess it's an alternative to the Flare if you like faster firing weapons

Ursa is a "variant" of the Flare, but it's more tooled for medium-long rather than short-medium. It fires so slow that you'll probably get killed in urban battles, but that being said, it fires so slow it has little to no recoil and can keep on target at long range. and is a headshot machine at medium range.

Flare is my reccomendation though, IRNV, Compensator, Foregrip, SPA. good to go
    • Up x 2