[BAX] Black Arrows

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ZEPLN, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Hypersonic

BAX is a great group of guys who are really fun to play with! They get things done, and kick a** doing it!
    • Up x 1
  2. MostP

Get BAX, get BAX, you don't know me like that
    • Up x 1
  3. VSDerp

bump for these sorry derps
    • Up x 2
  4. MedecineMan

Best NC outfit on the server by a large margin. Awesome coordination and discipline and you really learn things that make you less ****** at the game to boot.

As one who has played with them before nothing else compares, so sign yourself up at their website.
  5. ZeroErrorz

uhm i might be intersted since my outfit is kinda dying, i problably still need to raise my br one more time.
    btw is there are any qualification as a trial member to become full member ?
  6. Leadwrecker

Hey there, Black Arrows-
    I'm a fellow Mattherson NC player, and one of the guys who's been submitting stuff to the Player Studio.

I recently came across the awesome wallpaper your outfit commissioned and I was rather inspired by it!

I've completed a helmet for my own outfit (Second Recon) that has been approved and should get put in the game soon, the "Recon Grenadier" helmet. I've now had the drive to see about modeling and submitting a "Black Arrows" helmet, based on the one the other three BAX members are wearing in the comissioned image.

Obviously since BAX is not my outfit and I'm not the one who originally designed that helmet concept, I wanted to ask permission before moving ahead with the item! But this is something I would love to be able to do, both for the sake of getting a really cool helmet design ingame and for the sake of doing something nice for a fellow nonzerg NC outfit.

So, what do you think? If you're interested in the offer, please feel free to suggest a name for it or have your outfit come up with one :)
  7. LegioX

Well i would like to roll with you guys, however i am BR 48-49 i think (havent really checked). Been playing since beta went live, but left the game a year ago due to real life issues. I'm back playing NC 24/7. Guess ill try back when i reach 60.
  8. MostP

www.bax-command.com Register on the forums and make an application. The real main requirement to make it to a full member is the ability to follow orders and work with the group.

www.bax-command.com Register on the forums and make an application. We take trial members who are below rank 60 so you should come play with us! We have accepted proficient players to full member below 60 BR before!
  9. ZEPLN

Sorry for the late reply Leadwrecker. We actually already have the "BAX helmet" submitted to SOE for development. Arctorn approached us and built it. Keep your eyes peeled for the Firestorm Helmet. Thank you very much for the offer, though, and nice work on that Recon Grenadier helmet. Looks pretty bad-***. :)

Thanks again everybody for the love, and if anybody is interested in joining our fine establishment, all the information you need is at our website!
    www.bax-command.com

If you have any further questions, contact a BAX member in game or shoot me a PM on these forums.
    • Up x 1
  10. Jaamaw

BAX is a tight nit group of badasses who I like to think of as the "special ops" or "Black Ops" group on the NC. They do the dirty work, without the large numbers. Base after base fall beneath their power and people have trouble comprehending their strength. I commend these warriors!
    • Up x 1
  11. ZEPLN

Most appreciated Jaamaw.
  12. ZEPLN

We've commissioned the artist Hokunin to create a couple of fantastic pieces of fan-art. Many of you are familiar with our first image "Frostbite."
    [IMG]
    Frostbite on Reddit

I am very pleased to annouce that we have just released our second commissioned work, "Takedown." Check it out! Hokunin has completed another masterpiece, and 9thPower (BAX) has shared it on Reddit!

[IMG]
    Takedown on Reddit
    • Up x 2
  13. ZEPLN

EDIT: Sorry, forgot the forums don't like twitch. Getting some YouTube Links.

Had an absolutely spectacular op on Tuesday (2/26). Here's a highlight of some of the action! If you want to see some more highlights, head over to our Twitch page to see BAX broadcasters.

If you're interested in joining in on some of that gameplay, check us out at www.bax-command.com
  14. Ltiy

We are still recruiting and only want the best.

Apply today if you feel you have what it takes.
  15. bladedcross

BAX bump from VCO!

We had a blast running joint-ops with you guys tonight! I was leading a squad in the second platoon so I couldn't roll with you proper, but I know that those that did enjoyed themselves and had a lot of fun. Seeing the amount of precision and badassery you guys display on a nightly basis always helps to encourage our boys to fight that much harder, and stay that much closer to our own squad leads. You guys definitely lead by example, and it's a good example to follow.

If anyone's looking for a close-knit, highly effective team who isn't afraid to drop into odds stacked 2:1 against them, be sure to check out Black Arrows on Mattherson NC! Words cannot begin to describe how impressive it is to see this outfit in action. Always a pleasure running with you guys!

o7,
    krindusk
  16. swisher

Thanks Krindusk! Runnin with you guys is always fun!
  17. swisher

Some videos [BAX]Pyronin made recently:

ShutEmDown -

We All Become -
  18. EverestMagnus

Waterson Player here. I recently left Planet Express Crew after more than a year as a member and about 10 months or so as a leader. I'm looking for a more serious and tactical outfit. BR 97 and K/D career average of 1.45 (I was truly terrible when I started this was my first FPS). My KD now hangs around 1.75 to 2 when I'm not dealing with some drama or outside source of stress (See the last few months).

I have extensive knowledge of Waterson outfits and leadership especially on the NC side of the table. While it's not reflected in my play time my current go to class is medic, but I do play them all. I use to play a lot of infil but now it's likely my least played class. Light assualt is also high, but that was due to beacon placement as a PXP leader (We put then high and hard to get) I'm an infantry guy, while I have certs in my vehicles I'm most comfortable on the ground in the thick of things.

You guys have some pretty high end requirements so don't know if I'd be a fit, but I'm shooting a message to all the serious looking outfits.
  19. drizzaa

I applied on your website and look forward to hearing back from you.
  20. PEETREE

Great group here.