[BAX] Black Arrows

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ZEPLN, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Badname3109

2. RHINO_Mk.II

I've been running with BAX for almost 2 months now. They know how to get kills, take points, and save bases. And they'll do it without MAX spam or vehicle farming. They will redeploy quickly if the fight they're in is too easy. Highly recommended.
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

BAX is still growing. We field a full platoon three nights per week and you'd be hard pressed to find another group that paints the map blue like we do - through coordination and skill, not overpopulation.
  4. Tshapedvisor

Looks like I need to get my BR up so I can apply
  5. bladedcross

As far as I know, BAX's BR requirement is a rather loose stipulation. It's basically in place to show dedication to the Outfit and to the NC, so that we don't have players joining and then going inactive for 6 months.

BAX isn't just an Outfit, it's a community of friends. If you're serious about wanting to join, submit an application on the website (www.bax-command.com), and be willing to show that you're committed to joining. Hop on BAX's TS3 channel. Talk to the members. Run with the Outfit on Ops nights and get to know everyone. If you prove yourself to be a mature, committed, and capable player, then most likely the higher ups will waive the BR requirement and get you in.
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

Best way to ring in the new year is sitting on the point with squadmates beside you and a platoon of redeploysiders coming a'knockin.
  7. RedEvo

Good outfit.
  8. Effect

Glad to see BAX is still around, played with you guys for a bit a long while back, kinda dropped off the map since my PC died.
  9. LegioX

could I roll with you guys 1 day? Been lone wolfing up to BR 59 and getting board of it.
  10. Aeflic

J
    Just hop on our teamspeak whenever man. It should be on or wed site BAX-command.com

Ops tues thurs sun 8-10
  11. RHINO_Mk.II

We're still actively wrecking faces in game. Typically 1-2 squads online most evenings and 2-3 on Sundays. If you are interested in applying, hit us up on teamspeak at blackarrows.typefrag.com:7305
  12. Corezer

OMG it's gigantor!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!
  13. Tshapedvisor

These guys still wreck face. Strongest most consistent outfit I have ever tagged along with.
  14. Effect

Random post is random.
  15. Corezer

I didn't know u made the jump to PS2 lol
  16. Shamrock

I occasionally play on Emerald late evenings when the fights get stale on Miller, ( my first character in PS1 2003 was Emerald NC, mainly in NCSF before the outfit leader at the time ItZMuRdA went off to VS to form DT most of whom appear to have ended up in DA in PS2) was wondering if I could tag along with your squad on TS.
  17. Aeflic

Yea
    yea go for it. Blackarrows.typefrag.com:7305 that should be it. I'll be on around 7 pm edt tonight.
  18. Pokebreaker

Now we can't wonder why we have so many randoms popping into TS :D