Australian Players ONLY 11-23-2012 Diagnostic Testing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Veratu, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Veratu SOE

Just as a side note, because of the Briggs server, we're working with the dev team to put in a visual indicator after pressing play so you have an idea of what's going on. I'm not sure when it will make it into the client, but it's something that has gained a lot of focus because of these issues. It will help you know what's going on, and it will help us diagnose where things are going wrong in the future.

For the user who asked who I am, dev, PR, CS, etc .. the answer is none of those and all of those plus a few more you missed :)
    • Up x 6
  2. Dragonzord86

Server is still unavailable? :/
  3. Four Leaf Clover

He is also the Janitor, and that guy who dresses up as Santa but doesn't tell anyone who he really is but they all know anyway.
  4. Veratu SOE

We're running a quick QA on Briggs with the recent change.. I'm in your worldz stealingz your resourzezezez :)
    • Up x 8
  5. Adultery

says "server locked" to me
  6. Kyorisu

Is there any client side logging of the process happening?
  7. TangoQD

Excellent! At least something good came out of all this trouble with Briggs :)
    • Up x 1
  8. Dragonzord86

But, i need them to kill the dirty terrans and vanu. GIVE THEM BACK!
  9. kazumi

Better not be stealing our world domination! We spent all day getting that!
  10. TLBirdie

You can be in my base stealing my resources any day ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. ZeePal

r u VS? then thats ok. if not DIE!
  12. Four Leaf Clover

Thats cool, man.

Make sure you wreck their terminals, too.
  13. Aphus

I just signed up to the forum to say thanks for all your communication, keep up the good work.
    But then I saw this.
    You are a bad man.
    :)
  14. Luftwaffel

It was pretty funny earlier today, Vanu were holed up in the Mekala tech plant /yelling trash talk to the invading NC...
    We got the generators down and started flooding in - as soon as I /yelled "given up already Vanoobs?" the server gave the shutting down in 10 seconds warning :(

Edit: Also, thanks Veratu
  15. Veratu SOE

Server is unlocked... head on in and let's see what happens :)
  16. Diablo Vash

Going to give it a try.
  17. InFusioN

18. Raven`

HAZAAAAH!! It works! Big Thanks to Veratu Everyone!
  19. Veratu SOE

Chances are, you will DC at 2 minutes still .. your problem isn't server related :)
  20. Ceezel

Logged on without problem. Fingers Crossed.