Anti-Vehicle MANA-Turret

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by DankFist, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Fallout10mm

Found a couple really fun spots to slap down the AV mana, like the mid area on techplants (that area between the bottom building and the upper flightdeck), pretty much anywhere in SE indar (makes camping the warpgate easy), under anybridge that has the superstructure you can walk on under the bridge itself (that bridge west of the crown is a really nice spot to counter vehicle zergs from the North or south), the arch south of Howling pass, the supports on biolabs, the roof of amp stations (pretty crowded though).
  2. CptFlint117

I really don't understand what led SOE developers to the decision of nerfing the anti-vehicle mana turret. Seriously they had a great weapon.. and by limiting the distance of missile detonation they broke it. From what I can tell from 500m and beyond it's useless (without even considering that most experienced players USED to make the missile curve depending on the terrain and orientation of the vehicle). So yeah.. :(
  3. DoctorXqY

who the hell necro-d this thread?
  4. Rikkit

[IMG]

Btw, the level of this specific Necro must be over 9000!
    • Up x 2
  5. Alarox

How do you even find these threads?
  6. Corvus Corax

a google search of 'anti-vehicle mana turret planetside 2' for me yields a section from these forums that has all threads titled so, including from 2013. In fact this thread shows up as the 5th choice. so not too difficult.
  7. Dualice

Heey, I think it's the same guy that resurrected the lolpod thread! That or he has the same profile icon.

Haha, love this :D Is it home-made?
  8. Rikkit

nope, at least not by me, i used google to find this...