Aimbots Rampant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Targanwolf, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. current1y

2. Simferion

Macro usage in this game IS cheating .
    • Up x 2
  3. Rohxer

I believe this is incorrect. One of the first verified hackers I came across (more than a year ago) was on an actual patch day. He was running around through/under/over the geometry of a base, shooting from inside walls and under the ground. I'd been tracking him with radar darts and after confronting him he happily admitted to using a 3rd party program (said he was bored???) and even tried to get me to download it!

Whatever hack program he was using was on the evening after a morning patch, so not all hacks seem to be nullified by patches, though I guess it's possible that particular hack coder could have just worked really fast! Just don't assume that all hacks disappear on patch days.
    • Up x 2
  4. OldCuban

I think most of you are confusing this game's worse than most FPS's hit detection.

It's happened to me on occasion when someone gets the drop on me and yet I still manage to kill them first.

There's also times when I shoot someone point blank and the shots don't even register.

It can get really frustrating at times.

Hackers are everywhere, no matter what game you play.

Here however, I don't see many at all. And the ones I do see are pretty blatant and get banned shortly after.

I love getting those " you're an F*&^ing hacker " tells though. They amuse me when someone just can't accept that they got outplayed.

Last one I got was from an NC cloaker who cloaked in my view. I killed him while he was cloaked and couldn't accept the fact that I simply fired in the direction he was heading. He didn't alter his course, so like a nincompoop he died, lol.
  5. nukularZ

Don't worry about hackers. Just remember you're not the one who is risking have your bank account cleaned out in a few years because you were dumb enough (even if you were just bored) to download some hacks for a video game.
  6. RadarX

We're going to go ahead and close this up. If you see illicit behavior in game, please report it to help.soe.com and let our folks take a look. Thanks!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.