252nd Spec Ops Outfit [252V] Recruiting

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Luzario, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Mr T

Can't beat muh Freedum Siggy! Or the "Wookie" siggy I made! XD

Oh yeah, his siggy is Doctor Who, showing three of the previous Doctors. :)
  2. Rogan

Guys your recruitment/trial system is a mess. I've done the form, communicated with Outfit Leader and really it doesn't feel like anything is happening.

It's only a game, you shouldn't have your recruits waiting about like their applying for the semenary. Is this guy OK yes/no - ok that's done let's play.

Buggering about on webpages hoping that one can satisfy a trial that never happens is fun for no one. Well it's not fun for me, I can't speak for you guys. :'/
  3. Mr T

We are currently going through an outfit reconstruction, the HC (High Command) have agreed that our outfit will be taking a more hardcore route, this means we do indeed treat an application a bit like a job interview in a sense, yes the process is slow, but it helps us define who will benefit the outfit and who will not benefit the outfit. We get on average of about three applications a day, and we need to put time and consideration into all of them.

The system is not perfect but it works for us.

We apologise inconvenience.
  4. Furus

Im sorry,but how do you think our outfit would look like if we accepted everyone,we would be SYND and we all know how they turned out.
  5. isilyan

Best current smurf outfit on Miller imho, thx for the good fight on the Indar alert tonight :)
  6. Furus

Anytime!
  7. Qballos

Tbh,this isnt the reason why SYND turned out like it turned out...but still...a bump :)
  8. Luzario

We have risen our MINIMUM BATTLE RANK for new members to 50, as we are in a process of limiting the influx of new members. This will be in effect for at least a month!

Thank you and live in Freedom!
  9. Furus

BUMP BUMP!
  10. Luzario

And lets re-post one of the best videos of PS2....

11. Furus

Why does YT always **** us with copyrights?
  12. YamiNoTenshi

Because you're secretly pirates?
  13. Mr T

14. Mr T

15. Qballos

16. xMaGGoTx

hey there fellas
  17. Furus

18. Luzario

252nd is recruiting again and we have lowered the required BR back to 25....
  19. AlexS189

"Going farther then any other players have gone before" :D

[IMG]
  20. Arquin

Sadly I had to hide it and my outfit sig so I can cause chaos better