252nd Spec Ops Outfit [252V] Recruiting

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Luzario, Feb 26, 2013.

1. delt3

Some questions before I consider filling the application form.
    Will the age of 17 set me back far in being accepted to the outfit?
    Have played light assault for at least 90% of the time may it become a problem, by that I mean do I have to change classes often for sitsuation?
  2. Dotz0r

One free bump for Furus.
  3. AlexS189

Your age will not set you back. We prefer applicants to be at least 18, but this can be changed depending on your performance in a team and your maturity. For example i had just turned 17 when i joined, i am now a high ranking outfit member :).

As for light assault 90% of the time. You will be expected to change class a lot. We have a list of preferred certs on our application form, a semi-certed medic tool, AMS etc. Just so that if you have to change class (one medic short for example), you can fill the role effectively. Usually LA will be the first to go but, like anything, LA has its place. We don't ask you to spend a massive amount of certs, just enough to ensure moderate effectiveness across most classes.

Of course all of the above depends on how you perform in game in a squad, these are all merely preferences at the end of the day. Some exceptions can be made if the applicant is a good team player.

Hope i helped a bit. :)

AlexS189 - The grunt with the waypoints!
  4. RyanGUK

252 is not deserving of the 2nd page. :3

Worth adding for anybody considering joining up to 252nd, I've been with these guys for over a month and had some great times, great laughs and some of the best moments I've ever had in terms of team-play. Chilled out squads throughout the week with 3 days a week of srus bizness. Good fun, good times and good guys. <3
  5. Mr T

I think it has been almost a year since I last came here... All worth it for a BUMP!
    • Up x 1
  6. JOups

A Bump for 252, because they shall be on page 1
    • Up x 1
  7. omfgwee

I just send my application today i hope i get in. Wish me luck !!!
  8. rockNoob

9. Astriania

Bumpity bump!
  10. rockNoob

11. rockNoob

12. VinzNL

13. rockNoob

14. AlexS189

15. rockNoob

Looking for dedicated members to join our ranks!
  16. pnkdth

If you are NC and haven't joined 252v yet, you are doing it wrong. According to science, 252v is the best outfit ever. Join now.
  17. rockNoob

18. omfgweeee

Bump for the best NC guild ever existed!
  19. Astriania