007 Ejection Seat Tanking

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Schwak, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Yeahy

I was there lol
    You think it's bad in a tank?
    In a lib, you MLG pro Dalton 3 lock on mossies, dodge a ramming gal, and pull off a nose dive to repair and them you get launched 100 feet into the air....
  2. Siilk

Happen to me a couple of times while exiting gals and valks mid-flight(yes, that's the only proper way for a LA to disembark from an aircraft :cool:). Obviously, that's not an issue for me at this times but ejecting from a tank could be nasty. I am yet to experience one though as I rarely MBT and Lightnings and Sundies seems to be unaffected by that.
  3. Eklipse2k2

So tonight during our ops, my friends were all getting the ejection bug including myself. I'll have to make a compilation tomorrow of how many times I was ejected from my harasser. I counted at least about 10 times, 3 in the span of 5 minutes. It's getting ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  4. SeanFree

Yeah all the bugs and crap are really starting to add up. It's too bad this game is fun because it pisses me off to no end.
    • Up x 3
  5. Schwak

Light assault aircraft, only aircraft. :^)
  6. Schwak

The fact that you need to use Safe Landing 3 in a freaking tank is absurd.
  7. Yeahy

But I wouldn't have landed to repair in the first place if I was light assault.
  8. DFDelta

Well...... they only said they fixed it on the Sunderer, on which I really have not been catapulted out of since the patch.
    I'm still getting launched out of every other vehicle every now and then, though.

Well played SoE, well played...
  9. Zapon

Is there any way to take it and make it a seperate feature? Would have to polish it, and not let it become OP- but it'd be like what, that apc from Red alert 3 or whatever where you launch infantry and they can land on a target they couldnt access easily otherwise...

hm...
  10. Taemien

Fast forward to 1:45
    • Up x 1
  11. Jackplays17

I HATE this. goin on 10-20 Killstreaks in a mozzie, getting damaged, landing to repair, hopping out, AND I FALL 20 METERS AND DIE!
  12. Schwak

Bump because important.
    • Up x 1
  13. NC_agent00kevin

Nope, Lightnings do it too, as well as Harassers.
  14. Schwak

Twitch muted my vod. Definitely my highest one yet though.
    • Up x 2
  15. EGuardian1

I love this bug so much. It's so ridiculous and breaks the monotony of the grind so very very well.

I was with Khiafin in a Harasser when it ejected me and we were trying to repair. I flew up like a 100 meters then came down and got another bug, afterburner engaged and no way to disable it. I ejected from my harasser, landed in the front seat, hit the afterburner with another bug, and flew RIGHT into the welcoming arms of the VS.

Khi was pissed, but I was dying laughing.
  16. maxwell smart

this bug saved my life one time i think? ^^
    tank tryed to farm me and so i ran zig-zag
    in too some hills with 10 hp or so.....

but the vanguard followed me and just stoped...
    1.5 sec later a engy came falling from the sky?wut??
    now i know what he was so mad about ^^

well was abit confused thx for explaining it too me!!
  17. Diilicious

this is the most infuriating bug in the game, i have never been able to survive it and its ******* pissing me right off at the moment.

It happened 3 times in a row to me and i logged out right away. 2 times with my flash and 1 time with my skyguard.

The goosebumps of nostalgia... THE GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!
  18. ronjahn

Please fix. That's all.
    • Up x 1
  19. Esteporg

I was actually saved by this bug yesterday as I got catapulted out of a mosquito blown up immediately afterwards by a hacked turret in a tech plant. If only I had drifters to finish the action scene. D:
  20. Bindlestiff

This x100. Your comment should have its own thread.
    • Up x 1