007 Ejection Seat Tanking

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Schwak, Oct 6, 2014.

1. TheMish

Jesus, I only get throw high enough to turn off my shield and take out half my normal hp.
    • Up x 1
  2. Schwak

That was with safe landing 3 on as well. It's safe to say I've been using up a lot more implant energy lately haha.
  3. Goretzu

3 times in row would absolutely suck, fortunately I've never been that unlucky with it, the most lucky I've been with it was when it managed to pop me on top of a tower.

It really needs fixing though.
  4. EGuardian1

I once got out of a harasser inside a tower to repair - it prompt shot me through two floors and I ended up on the top walkway of the tower VERY confused.
    • Up x 2
  5. Borsty

Sometimes I wonder if those bugs are the real Halloween feature. You never know which bug will kill you next... will it be ejection seat? hit detection? base turret facing wrong way? debris? shot from out of render range? people not rendering?
    The list is long, and keeps you constantly scared!
    • Up x 2
  6. Nubm_again

I left this game mainly because of that bug (and the other bugs too of course). Just took a random look in the forums and had to reply. Its unbelievable that this bug is still not fixed yet.

Also it seems to teleport to a random altitude. It once 'shot' me straight through a cliff that was above me. I landed safely on said cliff and had to find a way down to get into my tank again. This bug had caused 100% of my deaths in several sessions.

Btw, i logged in and it redirected me to a sign up where i had to change my Username, it said my old one wasn't unique anymore. WTF is going on here?
  7. Vaphell

don't forget flashes. I killed myself that way like 4 times during a single pumpkin alert >_< That was my first experience ever with this bug as i don't do vehicles at all. In my case it looked like exiting right at the time of hitting the hard obstacle from full speed to a standstill made it almost a certainty.
  8. RadarX

This is on our immediate fix list. What's happening is the vehicle is letting you exit where you shouldn't be allowed to because of terrain.

It's super annoying we know and folks are working on it.
    • Up x 7
  9. EGuardian1

Annoying to some. I'm usually LA or Safe Landing 3 Engi so it's hilarious whenever it happens to me. I've landed on a Galaxy once from this ejection. (who's pilot probably soiled his pants in terror as I fired into his cockpit)

I've learned to embrace the bugs and flaws - it just makes for a much more unique experience despite the frustration.

I'm more bothered by the fact that I landed my Reaver on a friendly pad, and some idiot gal pilot from a large and bird like outfit landed right on top and blew it up. Didn't even have the decency to apologize to me when i sent him a tell.
  10. Stormsinger

Ooh, ooh! Radar, instead of fixing it, can we have a deployable slip and slide?

[IMG]
  11. Lord_Avatar

Yeah, that bug is super annoying... You get into an MBT with a trusted mate (I'm usually the gunner), you do your best, pull of some amazing stuff and in the middle of it all you jump out to repair - *jump*, literally...
    • Up x 1
  12. Vixxing

OMG! WHINER! (just roll heavy and renderzook a Vanguard allready!)
    How boss would that be? :D
  13. Meeka

This has actually killed me more and contributed more to my tank deaths recently than *any* enemy has.
  14. caksz

Need a very good fixing , Operate lighting ... get out to deploy AT mine for trap & escape route , you suicide :eek:
  15. Alarox

If they can fix this ejection seat bug and hit registration after a reload, then I'll actually be able to play again.
    • Up x 1
  16. Schwak

That's the impression I got after the 3rd video I posted. I went down the back hill at Hvar running from a Magrider and then came back up through Quartz. Basically it feels like the game calculates your descended sea level but doesn't actually acknowledge that you are below where you origionally entered the vehicle. So if you go down 100m and then go back up 100m, it will spawn you 100m above your tank. Or something like that.
  17. Rovertoo

Today I parked my tank in the garage beneath a Biolab, hopped out to find myself...
    Inside the SCU room?

(Thinking this could potentially be a sneaky way for attackers to get inside the SCU room. Muahaha!)
    • Up x 1
  18. \m/SLAYER\m/

today, i was ejected from my Reaver few times, and it was inside Warpgate, i was landed on landing pads