[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. xxkallxx

you forgot to mention all the free pie. oh and upside down mags. rock
  2. Cyridius

I'm an EU West(Irish) player who plays NC on Woodman.
    If I wanted could I go sign up as VS on Waterson and hook up with you guys(as my primary faction/server)?
    Used to be in WN, not for PS though. I've played on Waterson before, minimal latency issues.
    I regularly use TS and I'm pretty comfortable with a mic most of the time(There are some exceptions when I'm not able to use one).

Due you guys run regular organised ops of platoon size?
    How's communication with other outfits? I.E. Do you run operations with other outfits
    Is the discipline relaxed/strict(casual or military style)?
    How active are your forums/how active would I have to be?
  3. Klast30

Hey so how would i go about gettin recruited i play combat medic as my primary and currenty ranked 195 on waterson names Klast
  4. Obscura

THE TR GOTS NO HEART
  5. KiddParK

click on my sig to take you to the Sentinels forums and from there you can navigate around inside them to see if we're what you're looking for..

OR...

just join our teamspeak, the info is likewise on our main page and find your way to the sentinels room, we share the TS with Multiple other outfits and spend a night with us in TS. Just enter and announce you're thinking about joining and would like to run with us for a night, or a week, or forever. Any vanu is welcome to hang with us on Teamspeak as long as they stick with team. There's no obligation to buy whatsoever. WE have lots of non sents, who play with us all the time.

see you in game

kp
  6. shinjorai

What i want to know is who did you sleep with to keep your original recruitment thread? They ate ours and burned our village. It was sad times in happytown :(
  7. KiddParK

I have no idea why mine was spared as the hurricane took others houses and washed them away into a virtual sea... it can't be clean living, I'll tell ya that! There are a few scattered around the forums who made it likewise, the 666 on Connery is one, and there's one in the EU that is still standing with 40k views.
  8. shinjorai

I bet it was the Tshirts you bought the Devs, damnit, i knew we shouldve invested in cotton ! lol
  9. Inviso

I'm kind of a big deal. I know the Devs. I got them to hook us up.

That, and I bribed them. With Cotton. Yes.

Muahahaha.
  10. Trek4900

Alliance bump 4u
  11. Sarmane

Great hold on Esamir this day. Stopped the massive TR war machine capping the continent from the NC because we are nice scienticians and are just awesome.
  12. xXLegacyXx

HeHatesMe Reporting for Duty!
  13. Sarmane

New update regarding the Continents of Waterson server. Vanu reigns supreme on all three! Glorious defense on Esamir again today from the TR war machine until they lost the their own cap lock on Amerish. Once this occurred, the will of the TR dwindled along with their forces. Sentinels are to be congratulated for helping hold the line at multiple major facilities that drew TR across the map to try and close the deal which proved undo-able and for then leading the charge to overtake the continent. Behind Enemy Lines and Vanu Hot Drop Syndicate are also to be praised for working towards the same goal of kicking TR and NC off the continent.
  14. KiddParK

fun time on Amerish.. first taking it.. yay.. for a HALF HOUR.. sheesh...

but then denying the NC the last two holdout territories (along with TR hanging by their fingernails as well in the south) for a couple hours. I'm sure they eventually got it as it got late and bed called but there was a ton of fun against whatever NC outfit that was flying overhead. They had their stuff together and made us move up to Super Saiyan 2 for a bit until we needed a sensu bean.
  15. BenGamer420

Bump from the guy who makes duck noises!
  16. Vronti

Reporting for duty! Loving the outfit so far, lots of great adventures and always people on.
  17. Fear The Amish

Bump for my VA brothers!
  18. TechnoFiend

Had a chance to run with the Sentinels a couple nights ago on a proper op. Top notch crew that gets the job done. Real teamwork, real leadership, real results. I had a blast and I joined up. Might get my brother to apply as well.
  19. Fear The Amish

The VA has been challenged by Total Biscuit he believes we can't stand against his TR tyranny! i am trying to get ahold of as many members of the VA as possible please contact me either in game or through conversation on official forums i will also be on the alliance mumble every night after 11pm est to organize. Lets show that brit what the VA can do!
    • Up x 1
  20. KiddParK

we need to spread the word to tox and quantum as well

kp