Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Roumatha

We can't admit.....................
    But
    i can admit that you admit it is failing !
    i can admit that you give us the opportunity to leave this server to another one, with our character and all its stuff (SC point spent)
    i can admit because every single man and woman can make mistakes !

Remember all those guys and girls in front of their computer waiting for the counter to show 00.00.00.00.00 and hoping for this game !
    This day was two days ago !
    Don't break this memory !

now you need to be good and responsable !

The best thing would be to save Miller ! But i already fear that miller was a dream, just a dream of old werner veterans and all their friends with whom they shared it ! let me know i'm wrong ! i can admit it !
  2. BFFB

UK South - Miller - SOE Account - 24 Mbit ADSL
    Completely unplayable, not a single packet loss/lag issue during beta or the day of release.
  3. Zerozero

Just tried playing on an US East server, and the difference is like night and day. No lag and the fps is really smooth.
    A shame I spent those SC on Miller, I see no point in continuing on that server.
  4. Antix

SOE blame everyone else instead of taking responsibility for there game. FIX IT or GIVE US AN UPDATE
  5. Sch3v

Germany 6mbit, unplayable lag on Lithcorp, but its on medium capacity....
  6. Frejoh466

Sweden here with 100/100 fiber and on Miller it's unplayable, it was less lagg in beta.
  7. CptClaymore

Middle Sweden -Miller - SOE Account - 100 Mbit Fibre

Unplayable - Extreme latancy!

Fix the server!
  8. Peete

East of France - Miller - SOE Account - 20MBit ADSL
    Unplayable, über laggy
  9. VethEU

West Germany - Miller - SOE Account - Unitymedia 30MBit Cable

Very bad lag.
  10. sagolsun

I'll give SOE some of their own advice, it only seems appropriate.

BUY BETTER HARDWARE
    OVERCLOCK MORE
    (it worked for us, it should work for you)
  11. Antix

It was less laggy in Beta as it was a SOE based server
  12. BigBadBuba

i converted from xbox, and spent over 1000 quid on a new pc!!! this is beyond a joke
  13. SocksNL

Holland. Miller is absolutely unplayable. 10 second lag. warping. tanks flying because of lag.
    Launch of ps2 epic fail in EU imo. If performance resembled anything near the performance of beta it would have been OK. But this is absolutely horrible. Better fix this fast or i fear ps2 will lose the interest of EU players
  14. Rayden78

Same on LithCorp
  15. Ðeadite

Smed and Higby both tweeted to say they are 'heavily' investigating. Just a case of wait until they find what's causing it and fix it.
  16. Kediec

I'm sorry , i am not a ProSieben customer , i am an SOE customer and i am having the exact same problems on Miller with the lag . I play from the UK , but my account is with SOE due to being a beta tester and already having an active PS2 account before launch .
  17. Rayden78

Well just only cause your a SOE customer doesnt mean SOE has specific "SOE EU Servers"
  18. slikts

@mhigby on Twitter: "We are investigating reports of unusual lag on Miller. Will continue to update as we know more."

Higby: gets tons of reports of lag from all over the world, calls the problems "unusual".

No, but that SOE themselves confirmed in this very thread that they host all the servers does mean that.
  19. eZmod3

The amount of nerd rage here is ridiculous. Give them some time to sort it out and do something else for a for a couple of days. Jesus.
    • Up x 1
  20. Pacifer

Funny thing is ,that Soe is running even the Eu server and on the same tread where you get that quote at page 13 ( which is actually This tread ) , Twist confirmed which is SoE running server , which lead to one even more awesome fact on the same tread first one of their employer point to the fact that we should contact pro7 for server iusse , and later we discover from another soe emploer which is infact soe running the server .

And Still Miller is UNPLAYABLE .