Mouse and keyboard Vs Controller on Ps4 opinions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Believesps4, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Dirge

Truth.
    • Up x 1
  2. MiguelZaibatsu

You talked about my hardware like that makes any difference whether someone is hardcore or not and tried to say I was a casual based on that. I countered with a actual hardcore question that you couldn't answer because you're a filthy casual and now you're asking what does this discussion have to do with BF4 because you realize that I know WAY more than you.
  3. JOYSTICK SUPPORT

This dalton gunner is using the controller on the ps4
  4. Dirge

?

Nice plug, but completely irrelevant.
  5. JOYSTICK SUPPORT

Since there's so many PC dalton video's out there. I was just showing PC players some footage of PS4 gameplay so they can see the difference.
  6. Dirge

But dalton is like 80% predictive ability. It doesn't have much to do with twitch or even accuracy,
  7. Taemien

I called you casual because you can't get a 1.0 KDR on PC PS2.

You know you will get trounced. You don't even know how to click a link. You're only here because your mom didn't swallow. She should be smacked for that.
    • Up x 2
  8. MiguelZaibatsu

we've already established you're more casual than I am otherwise you'd have already answered the spawn question.
  9. JOYSTICK SUPPORT

LOL whatever
  10. Bassmeant1

" I shoot real guns too..."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oh lord thank you. that ones goin in the books!!
  11. chuck105

Doesn't change the fact that he's basically bullet perfect, every time. There is no way someone could clear a room so efficiently, instantly changing targets exactly when the required rounds are fired. He's spinning a hitting guys that are not even visible, instantly.
  12. Taemien

He's sort of right though. Vehicle gameplay isn't one where MnK has much if any advantage. In fact.. PC users have been requesting proper joystick support for years. Cause you know.. we like to use different input devices. Heck one could even argue that is where controllers have an advantage is with vehicles.

We have controllers too, and would like to use them:

[IMG]

So there's no double standard here.
  13. Cyrax Servius

Got to love when the insults start to fly when bluff's are called.

And yes Bassmeat or meant, whatever the f your name is, I do shoot real guns A LOT and have a vast working knowledge of ballistics, weapons, shooting styles and capabilities of a weapon properly matched to a trained shooter. I was merely trying to add some humor to an otherwise really stupid thread where some of the PC guys are absolutely wrong and know it. But seeing how you chose to be a jerk, here we go.

Many professional tactical shooters, "tactical is a style of shooting that represents urban cqc combat situations" so you know cause you probably don't, many have reaction times measured in .00's "that's hundreths" of a second in real life. With the technology in computers today to say it is not possible with a high performance gaming machine is just ignorant and preposterous, when it can be duplicated in physical action with "real guns". There are production AR's "assault rifles" that can dump a thirty round mag in less than 2 seconds, and remain on target. I don't think any gun in Planetside can shoot thirty rounds in less than 2 seconds.

I have had my arguments in the past with some great players, but have never accused or debunked with accusations of glitching or cheating cause they have great skill and yes "trained muscles" at gaming, and that's a fact.

Sorry bud but, Natty, Dirge and yes Miguel are right as much as you guys may not like it.

BTW, I'm REALLY good at these types of arguments, just ask around...
  14. TheRealNattyIcePS4

Yes it is possible, just not easy hence why he makes money playing the game professionally and why are a casual scrub saying its impossible.
    • Up x 1
  15. TheRealNattyIcePS4

Everyone arguing over the pc bf4 video, he plays professionally at lan tournaments for esl, he makes serious money from bf4, if he was a cheater he wouldnt be playing in those tournys.
  16. Taemien

Who cares about BF4? I mean if we're going to go there. I've got marksmanship ribbons for Rifle, Machine Gun, and Grenades in Real Life. Now what? Who cares? This is about PS2 not BF4.
  17. TheRealNattyIcePS4

No this was about the bf4 pc video, hence all the arguing over the pc bf4 video....
  18. Cyrax Servius

Twelve years USMC, never heard of marksmanship "ribbons" especially grenades lol.

Badges that get sewn on and pinned on yes, ribbons, no.

And yes this whole argument is about BF4 and reaction time real life vs a high tech gaming computer and how close they both really are for "muscle memory"...
  19. Taemien

That's the whole point I was making. BF4 in PS2 forums makes no sense. Just like ribbons.

Or a reel of orderwire.
    • Up x 1
  20. Eyeklops

LOL..that first guy Relaaa is hardcore haha. Showing Relaaa footage isn't really representative of PC gameplay for the average player. I would say the below video is more representative of solid M&KB gameplay.