NC vs TR Can't Decide.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpaceMuppet, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Kastrenzo

Oh well, we can all tell ourselves what we want.

You all die the same.
  2. Artoriusaurus Rex

[IMG]

;)
  3. ent|ty

Every disagreement politically or idealy should be settled by killing one another lol
  4. Zorro

Go by lore and idealogy, imagine if this was in real life. Who would you want to fight for? I personally hope that you will meet enlightenment one day.
  5. SinerAthin

How do you kill... that which cannot die? :eek:
  6. Kastrenzo

Internet tough guy reporting in
  7. ent|ty

THats how I feel about the premise of PS2.. Clones fighting clones.. forever.. and noone wins.. YOu'd think at this point in time, they'd just realize that war is pretty pointless and stupid.
  8. SinerAthin

Well, we aren't clones. We are the exact reconstructs of ourselves :p

Otherwise, the whole Starship Enterprise's crew would also, by definition, be clones xD
    • Up x 1
  9. LonelyTerran

Go NC
    Higby in all his wisdom removed their recoil.(Tested Nc weapons in the Vr) I couldn't find any significant recoil.
    Can't believe people actually believed the NC complaints.:eek:

NC is for you!
    [IMG]
    Serious.
  10. belthazor3457

Good sir, allow me to show you how light assaults play: Terran Republic style.

11. Kukuguy

Spray and pray = TR
    XxMLGxPr0xl33txSh00t3rxX = NC
  12. Imperium Assault

TR are the manly faction
  13. Badname3073

NC = easy
    VS = normal
    TR = ELITE
  14. Excelle

Both factions are dumb, you should play Vanu!
    • Up x 1
  15. ReconTeemo

lol necro? this op was december 2012.. but anyway if you want to join the bandwagon (most populations in the server) then NC. If you want to join the underdogs, Vanu. Otherwise, join TR!.
  16. RobotDoc

If u want to be a cool kid

Choose VS, Buy Composite Armor, Buy Camo, Buy an SMG or Shotty, Buy Weapon Camo

Enjoy your awesome toon and all it's face stomping coolness.

Perks include, best music, tough guy weapon sounds, cool lights, sweet colors (with camo), nice bootys (on females) and a cool backstory about scientists on a quest for world domination. Honestly do the above things and u can create a really cool toon. Default is plain on VS but once u upgrade it's sick.
    • Up x 1
  17. Freedomfighter

vs has accurate guns
    tr has the fastest rate of fire
    nc has the hardest hitting

i like the accuracy of the vs but i have a character for each faction
  18. Zazen

I play all factions. I can tell you that TR is 'easier' by a good margin, but not necessarily the most fun. The reason TR is easier is because of their almost ubiquitous big mags & big ammo pool faction trait. So, to a large degree, your choice will depend on your aim in FPS games. If you are a good shot, the TR special trait will just make you more efficient from a kills per time perspective. However, if your aim is good as an NC, because they tend to have little to no horizontal recoil on their hard hitting weapons, you will be MUCH more deadly, due to the headshot factor.

Another thing to consider, and this may change with the April balance patch, NC has a much more interesting variety of weapons when compared to the TR. A lot of TR weapons feel and play the same within a particular class. There are a few exceptions, but most agree, NC weapons, across the board, tend to have more interesting variety. There's a lot of niche NC weapons to suit particular playstyles/situations and few 'one size fits all' NC weapons, which can be a good or bad thing.

In conclusion...

Mediocre or worse aim = TR

Good or better aim = NC

Just so you know I know what I'm talking about..

BaileyZen (TR); https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428059527817569889

LexiZen (VS); https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428059527817570145

ZenSatori (NC); https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428011263360929041
  19. Radioactive Bomba

Go VS for glorious Saron time, damn yesterday i just took out 5 prowlers 2 sundies and 3 Vanguards and 1 flash, 2 harrasers and one mosquito with Saron including 17 infantry in just a single life, so awesome fun :p I never want to go back from glorious Vanu after that :p
    • Up x 1
  20. 60rockstar

Play TR if you enjoy being a owned by the NC and VS.
    Hard hitting and accurate weapons > high rate of fire and large capacity, every time.
    • Up x 2