Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratsle

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  2. DearLeader

Meh, I need to study for exams anyways.

~DearLeader
    • Up x 1
  3. BeastHayden

Well I wanted to play before work, but I guess that isn't happening.
  4. sochen123

Why lost all my characters? WHY?!!, I'm going to die :(
  5. MickeySerendipity

We should really start a petition to stop patches being implemented right before EU prime time, it regularly screws over half the playerbase. I don't see much reason it couldn't be done at midnight PST, looking at server populations.

Also SOE really need to start using UTC like the rest of the internet, since they cannot into timezones.
    • Up x 4
  6. Tosa12

man read some posts before you post that question was answered...
    • Up x 3
  7. BeastHayden

At least they aren't as bad as EA/DICE.
    • Up x 5
  8. DaBadBoyz

Why am I still here?
    Cause I want to play PS2!
    Its been 1hr since they last went down. Hopefully should be soon! GL
    [IMG]
  9. ArchadorNC

You can nerf the Aegis Shield, hell, take it away - give us a 15 second run speed increase with an increase in damage output and let's see how bad NC MAXes get nerfed
    • Up x 1
  10. travbrad

You mean like a private test server? ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. Ostekake

The last time i was present on the test server... it crashed
  12. FouckingBamn

Good God. Who didn't kill them before they laid eggs!?
    • Up x 1
  13. Zazulio

Hell, just give us an ability we can toggle on and off like a lightswitch to remove all pellet spread. :cool:
  14. Jack Madix

Okay, I've been waiting since 11:30 PST(Original Supposed patch completion time). Three hours later after five minutes of play time, not only can't we play, but we can't buy items either. Not to mention I was going to restart my subscription today and haven't been able to... So I guess if SOE doesn't hurry up I may have to vow to stop giving them my money... sad day for both party's involved.
  15. Bugeyes89

I am not a patient person :(
  16. skillerboy123

17. mogveil

Fortunately I received an early Christmas package full of patience.
  18. Jack Madix

Don't worry, we will have them once the servers are back up. Otherwise SOE WILL give me all the money I've ever spent on this game back!!!!!
  19. Daniel10

EU servers go down at peek time, that means an entire day of boost lost, I'm confident the guys will extend the boosts accordingly, unless it takes more than two lines of code. It would require mayor development, and mid-time, we get stolen. If I don't get my boost extended, it will be the lass penny I spend on SOE.
  20. Shizzlebitz

This would never have happened if you didn't nerf the ZOE
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.