Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gyroban

Oh, how I will make these snowmen pay, and pay, and pay for making me miss my planetside time.
    • Up x 2
  2. MrThirtyTwo

didn't realize game was down I was so angry I lost my chars then I read the forums. I feel happy now :)
    • Up x 1
  3. UnionBob

im a pilot sad my vortek getting buffed down
    • Up x 2
  4. B00Tsauce

ZOE is getting nerfed? Gee I wunder what excuse the other factions will give for loosing now?
    lack of skill? Lack of organization?.....naww couldn't be these things....
    • Up x 3
  5. Jack Madix

Oh my god, can you imagine how bankrupt this game would go if the had to refund everyone all money spent on SC and memberships because they erased everyone's characters!!! It would be horrible but well deserved.
  6. Sian

So that's why the launcher can't find my characters. SONY PLZ
  7. Donaldson Jones

It would appear that ZOE has rebelled against it's nerf by putting the servers on a 'cooldown'. =)
    • Up x 1
  8. MrThirtyTwo

lol and whats funnier. no matter how much I try to remember I cant figure out what the ZOE is.
  9. CrazyCanadian24

I'm going to second this. Doesn't matter if it's easier for SOE to update all the servers at once, the EU players don't deserve to have their prime time ****** over any more then us NA players.
    • Up x 2
  10. Spartan00013

About the nanoweave change, does the damage reduction apply to damage taken to your shields, or just to your health? Or Both?
    • Up x 1
  11. Nakor

I imagine they don't patch at midnight because they don't want to work from midnight until 1pm the next day when the inevitable Sony patch day shenanigans begin. Game developers already get worked like 19th century coal miners, at least let em sleep once in a while :p
    • Up x 1
  12. Donaldson Jones

Good question.
    I'd also like to know how much damage per shot "cuts through" the shields.
  13. Serafine

Server hamster died. Need to sacrifice a goat to make the servers work again...
    • Up x 4
  14. MickeySerendipity

They'd still have a record of all transactions, and I highly doubt your characters/XP totals aren't backed up somewhere. Worst case scenario you'd have to manually buy/recert all your gear again but you'd not get any cash back.
  15. Jack Madix

No Sleep On Patch Day!!!! If they can't meet the timeline they present the players, they simply don't deserve it!
  16. cruczi

Why would they refund memberships? Subscriptions are account specific, not character specific.

And why would they refund anyone any money to begin with, just give people certs and station cash instead.
  17. saulotyper

a question to you guys for some time physx does not work anymore ?
  18. KanoRain

There is literally 0.0% chance the characters do not have SEVERAL backups. They'd refund all SC purchases but not for $$$ they'd refund them to SC more than likely. Or use purchase records to regrant those items. Regardless there is 0.0% chance they don't have several character backups.
    • Up x 1
  19. Jack Madix

This was purely based on the unlikely/horrible scenario where they lost all data pertaining to characters. In which case full refunds would be warranted and legally appropriate. But yes in the scenario you presented it wouldn't be an issue.
  20. Serafine

Afaik it's 20% small arms fire resist @ maximum level. It's okay still but I think I'm going for the capacitor anyway.
    The much more ****** thing is that resist shield doesn't stack with flak armor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.