Chimera

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Vyla, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Ynwe

2. Matlock0

At this moment Chimera is not actively recruiting new members on this forum.
  3. EneJsi

4. Vondahs

CHIMERA, a beast, mighty and fierce, spitting fire being badass and all that

then again, its an ancient greek word χίμαιρα and it means goat (here is an image of a mighty goat)

then again, the same thing is a word for one winter old cute little animal

Sorry for altering your self-concept. Regards from Lacy. Thanks for lending us some of your members every now and then. We promise to keep them well-fed with grass and whatever else little goats tend to eat. Also, nothing but love <3 x
  5. heero yuy

could I get back into chimera? I took a bit of a break (due to college and my internet going a bit crap making the game unplayable among other things - funny thing is I changed provider and all my problems went away) and when I got back I found I had been removed from the outfit and have been playing solo ever since
  6. TheQuestionableYarn

Hello Vyla, I'm FrostyTheHunter and I'm interested in joining Chimera. I can't fly for sh*t but I'm willing to learn and improve. I am primarily a light assault user but will play infiltrator or engineer when the time calls. Also, funnily enough, when you responded to one of Foamy89's hilarious questions I realise I have solo capped Hvar (might not have been hvar but it was still a large tech plant), although, the tech plant was abandoned because I was playing at 11:00 at night still counts right? Also, I don't currently have a mic but seeing as a newbie to the outfit won't really be shouting out orders, this shouldn't be a massive problem, provided I can hear the guys giving the order. I'll hopefully see you soon on the battlefield.
  7. TheQuestionableYarn

Wait... ****... I didn't read Vyla's first thing he said about him not playing an active role in chimera and not to ask him about it... Sorry 'bout that.
  8. SirIBON

You also didnt read, that Chimera has a new Thread.
    That was the second line in my Mail to you.

The New one:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/chimera-chi.170689/

Let this Thread become oblivion and write in the New one.
  9. ShureShot

Free bump from your friends @ Fools
    • Up x 1
  10. GroundTrooper

11. iMetto

Hey, kind of new to the game but one hell of a infiltrator, both close and long range. Would like to see if there is room for one more in your outfit. Thought it would be an awesome way to learn how to master the game and i wont let you down!

ingame name - iMetto
    country- Sweden
    age- 21
    Quick learner!
  12. Brapman

Definetly looking to join, just wondering are their any requirements, because i have started two weeks ago but have 55 hours of gameplay (im pretty hooked) so game time is not an issue
  13. ScouseGeekTR

Hi Guys, I'm looking at re-joining this outfit. I use to play a lot with you guys however when I've logged on recently it looks like I've been given the boot.
    I've also have a name changed, use to be called Wencher, if that means anything use to play as a spy in Gimpsy squad last year.

Any chance you guys can get me back in as well as a close friend of mine JMDAFK, message me ingame.

I joined the RSG in the end, I didn't get a response and not looking to be recruited by chimera any more.
    Happy Gaming
  14. ezaNU

Hi,
    I cannot seem to fint your Outfit in game. I sent a FR to Gimpsy, and hope that you could get me in.
    lvl 73 heavy/medic here.
    Thanks for accepting me.

ezaNU
  15. Jellafish

Banter bump, GL with recruitment.
  16. Alienboss

Hello my name is alienboss and I am wondering if I can join. Im from Norway and my ingame is alienboss222 if you ever want to contact me. I mostly play as Infiltrator, im also lvl 11. I have TS3 and a mic.