"There was an error completing your request. Please try again later."

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malsvir Vishe, May 3, 2013.

1. DrackoreUSAF

Leave it to SOE. Same boat here.
  2. Flacks

Same issue
  3. martane665

same ( cries )
  4. Pikachu

I tried to log out but the game froze and crash. The fact that it happened while someone was driving a harasser nearby didn't make it better since the sound of it kept looking. Anyway now I get the same issue when trying to start the game again. Hopefully it's a sneaky hotfix.
  5. pmurgs

6. Brentonious

Astounded at the fact they manage to break a different aspect of this game every patch/hotfix. Seriously, get your **** together.
  7. Tamonize

same here
  8. starlinvf

Someone else had mentioned the age requirement flags causing a problem. So after messing with account settings it started working (I think).

Possible fix
    On the top of the web site is a link to your account info (looks like a head), click on it, Personal Details. Check the date of birth. If its blank enter your birth date (once entered this is permanent, and can not be changed without billing support). Wait a 30 seconds and then try logging in again.

Scratch that. The system is just screwy, probably from the load.
  9. Gary

Higby just tweeted

Matthew Higby ‏@mhigby1m
    We're experiencing an issue with our login servers, stand by please, we're working on resolving it now!
  10. Malsvir Vishe

Huh. Anyone know how to contact an admin to get my birth date changed? I did enter it incorrectly.:oops:
  11. macaronijedi

yea add me too
  12. Andy79

cant log into game, I couldnt log into the forums anymore too, I had to reset my password and get a new one, now I was able to log in here but cant log into game still,

update on third attempt it worked now

update but it now hangs at "
    Game is starting, please wait..."

which led to

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  13. Venomoroth

same problem here.
  14. Arkespore

I also got this. Wanted to log in to check out the Loyalty Camo. But NOPE!
    • Up x 1
  15. 3asyD

Same here, Wtf is going on SOE???
  16. heyturnkey

17. RSphil

same here. want to play soo bad. wont be on all day tomorrow either :( need to shoot people.

lets hope they sort it soon. time to hot fix the hot fix
  18. StanFor

have the same problem and my bro is playing PS2 nect to meeee WTF SOE!!!!!!!!
  19. RexKramer

Its across other SOE games as well, specifically DragonsProphet (closed beta) has the same login error
  20. EvilPhd

21. Kaminski

Same issue here, and there was an alert just about to start :(