game freezes on redeploy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Louis Farrakhan, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fried

It was really anoying last night, logged on and warped from amerish to indar, redeployed and froze, ctrl alt delete, kill process and logged back in only for it to do the same 2 more times, in the end I got a flash from the warp gate instead of redeploying, I just wanted to play.
  2. oOCKYOo

Been happening since the last update. Seems to be random, but always happens during a respawn.

We sometimes even loose leadership positions to people not in our outfit cause of this (we run a public squad for recruitment )

No idea what you did, but you need to undo it.
  3. Zynex

This is seriously getting old... Glad I didn't renew my premium sub.
    • Up x 1
  4. WaitShift

Earlier today I logged in, did my usual routine after materializing and then when I went to join my squad the game froze at the loading screen at 100%.

To add insult to the injury it froze at 100% with the quote (paraphrasing) about :

"If you need to redeploy you can do so from the map screen."

After exiting the game by the only available means... cntrl-alt-del I didn't bother re-logging back in.
  5. MajiinBuu

It's been doing this to me all day, just happened now. As I type i'm missing a biolab capture because of this.
  6. Quazo

Just logged in to play today for first time, have locked up ALL 4 times I have tried to redeploy!!! I can't even redeploy now without it crashing!! So guess there goes my playing forever it seems.
  7. Virulent0o

Also having this problem.
    I now drive/fly to the action instead of deploying there -sigh-

My experience with this problem:
    - The redeployment option on the map menu freezes every time for me.
    - Post death deployment is quite frequent - will freeze when I deploy to another hex cell (painful if trying to retreat/sunderrer gets blown up)
    - Squad spawn seems to be the most stable option at the moment if driving/flying is too slow.

Need fix soon, really game breaking if you need to stop game process and restart every time you die
  8. Oleker2

SOE is ignoring this topic and also the tickets?
    Open one ticked 5 days ago and nothing yet. And this topic looks like... err... don't look like nothing at all...
  9. Vertauris

Same here freeze and no answer occuring randomly when deployin
  10. Croft

For the love of god SOE fix this, i have not been able to play for a month iI believe, the game was so smooth and perfect before, no crashes or freezes, good fps right now is just freezing every 10-20 minutes makes the game unplayable...

I dont care you gave us launchers, invisible flash and new helmets, if i cant play why would I bother on give you money!?
  11. Doc Jim

As a player who has supported this game with a considerable amount of money, I would appreciate some feedback from the developers concerning the status of this issue.

1) Has the cause of the deployment-freezes been discovered?

2) If so, within what kind of time-frame can we expect a fix? A couple of days, weeks?

I am sure that I speak for most players when I say that any answers to these questions would be appreciated.
  12. Aranior

So, the patch notes for GU6 just contain the rather unspecific line "Client stability improvements". I wonder whether it fixes this issue, it's overdue.
  13. Andy79

First time I try to deploy after my first death in GU06 and the screen turns white and the windows circle of loading appears and the game never comes back ....

I have a feeling this will never be resolved just like the game crashing if you close it normally, always since release
  14. rickampf

I'm still having this problem... today the game has freezed 4 times on redeploy and i have to force a program shut down. It began after the UG4... i'm really tired of this issue, it is ruining my fun with the game.
  15. Kanzy

I thought with GU06 this will get fixed but instead, I wasn't even able to log on to the server for hours and a few minutes playing I test the redeploy and Bam game freeze sigh... I am starting to really hate you SOE....AGAIN... its SWG all over again....
  16. Dreamspell

The game hasn't frozen yet, and I even tried using a teleporter at Allatum with no problem when there was a huge battle going on. I hope I don't jinx myself... :D

EDIT: It froze :mad:
  17. tigz

Just happen to me twice in the space of about 5 minutes.
  18. Croft

Seriously when will we get any response from SOE?

My game have crashing a lot in the last week and the only thing we get is the "client stability" yeah i know you guys are working on it, but come on any response would be good.
  19. DirArtillerySupport

I've had it since GU4 so no...but activity on this topic has exploded since GU6..now it's being experienced by more people than ever. This is a good thing...it will finally get looked at.
  20. sozo

yea i been tolerating since GU4 and honestly im close to calling it quits ..not a threat SOE doesnt need me ..but just saddening to see so much going into the game while this is thrown to the back burner...i simply dont believe for a second they cant figure this out with some resources put to it ..its very obviouse when it started GU4 ..

for god sake the more you add without fixxing it the deeper its gonna be buried
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.