[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Kujo

Great group of people in the Sentinels. Very friendly and fun. KiddParK is one of the nicest guys in Planetside and a great leader to follow. If you're looking for a fun group of people to play Planetside 2 on an organized level with as VS, Sentinels is for you.
  2. KiddParK

[IMG]

Point 8. Dance to the Music

Dance to the Music: Unless you are in a live fire situation once you hear the voice and music before a cap you will proceed to your sunderer or other rally point. If the PL or SL wants they can override it and inform you they want you to stay till the very end. But in most situations you will prepare to roll out when you hear the music. By the time the cap goes through and the music ends you should be loaded and on your way to the next point.

tomorrow... Move as a Team (go figure)
  3. UmbraUrsa

XoO loves the Sents and the Sents love the XoO. Good group of guys to fight along side with!
    • Up x 1
  4. Sarmane

I love XoO signatures!
  5. vaxx

More VS to the top.
  6. blackkight123

how do i join?
  7. Sarmane

"sents.enjin.com" hop onto our home site, fill out an application form and join us on the Vanu Alliance teamspeak which has information on the front page. See if were not just jive turkeys and have fun. If you like us, stick around. :)
  8. KiddParK

jive turkeys? did you just channel 1978? Sit on it Potsy
  9. Inviso

Rockin the IRNV.

Come play with us!
  10. KiddParK

I need to get me one of those... i mean actual ability, not the IRNV site.. that I already have, I just need the ability to kill things with it.
  11. Badfortune

Slammers are running a practice tonight at 8PM EST. Anyone who enjoys tanking should come on out and see how they "roll". See what I did there?
  12. Syllpheed

If you hate following the zerg and crown, this is the place to be.
  13. Obscura

See my signature for examples of how we roll :p
  14. Sarmane

The Sunderer- Brought to you by the NS Canyonero Series.
  15. MasterMind225

First practice of the Slammer division was a success!!! Looking forward to many more thursday tank nights!
    • Up x 1
  16. Zmann966

The efficiency of the Sentinels, (especially under the guidance of our fearless leader KP) is unrivaled.
    There have been nights where I've been on for hours bashing my head against the wall with the zerg, only to have the rest of the Sents come online and have a single platoon push the entire continent purple.
    When KP gets online and promises you 100certs in an hour, he means it. Follow the Sents and you'll never have a dull night.

Good people, great leadership, best teamplay.
    Wouldn't dream of myself with any other outfit. ;-)
  17. Skin

you did a really good job with that today, mastermind.
  18. Xander117

Great Outfit. I run with this outfit whenever my own isn't online. They steer clear of the zerg, and move to take points that will ensure progress not just defense/farming. They also tend to have at least a few players on no matter the time. ~WNxKylar~
  19. oODarkeyesOo

Sentinels are the best. If your on Waterson and looking for a great group to run with and learn from then I suggest you join.
  20. Corezer

Tried to trial last night but I couldn't get on till like 2 which turned to 3.can't get on tonight, ball and chain...