My main character got deleted by ERROR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RadOrangeJuice, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACEOFSPADES117X

*sigh* this just happened to me. So here's a bump for what it's worth.
  2. Reithan

I'm moving cross-country, but I'd really like to support this good game...really. If only my money were going to be ensured to be actually permanently tied to a character that can't be permanently lost at a moment's notice.
  3. RadOrangeJuice

Well Im back and nothing has changed.. S.O.E. just doesn't care..
  4. Reithan

Well, we're on page 10 now...I tweeted Higby and Smedly and Planetside2...no responses to those either...
  5. Bluebullet

Lets have a toast to the 1 month anniversary of RadOrangeJuice main's death and PS2 continuing to fail in every way when bad issues pop up.
    • Up x 1
  6. BenYeeHua

They just like "I don't see anything"....
  7. Reithan

Hey, what are you talking about? The email I got said GU02 was a complete success an improved performance for many users.

I'm sure RadOrangeJuice's solution is right around the corner.
  8. BenYeeHua

Ya, by not delete it...
  9. RadOrangeJuice

My question is, how will they restore my character if they already deleted my data on PSU??o_O
  10. Reithan

Easy answer? They won't. Nor will they ever address this issue. Most likely.
  11. Turelle

I'm trialing shotguns on newly created chars (30 mins is not enough time to make a decision) but every time I delete a char, I lose a year off my life as I press the 'confirm' button. It wouldn't be so bad if I could make another account, but I have to download another client from the pro sieben site as I'm a beta player and was able to DL from the US server/site.

I really hope you get your char back or some sort of recompense for their error.
  12. RadOrangeJuice

Guess what people on PS2 they have might have officially shoved this issue under the carpet.. nothing has been done to this date..
  13. llNomadll

I think this MIGHT have happened to me. Haven't logged in for some time. Guess we'll find out tonight.
  14. BenYeeHua

Who know, only SOE know what has been done in this time.
  15. notyourbuddy

Wow! This is horrific.

The only thing that surprises me is SOE's customer support hasn't deleted this thread yet to try and cover-up like they did to that poor fellow who SOE scammed out of the 12 months of SC he paid for.

Come to think of it did they ever resolve that guy's issue or did they just take his money and run off?
  16. Reithan

I have no idea...but if I had to guess based on thus thread and past experiences...

Never give SOE your money. They will always fail you eventually.
  17. Reithan

Is everyone still watching? I just posted this thread to SOEHelp twitter.
    • Up x 2
  18. BenYeeHua

I always watching.:)
    • Up x 1
  19. Arquin

Bump. I want an answer to this. I am too afraid to delete my unneeded alts for NEEDED space
  20. RadOrangeJuice

no news to date.. about the character restore..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.