Scheduled Maintenance March 5th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 4, 2014.

1. ncDieseL

It has always been quoted as Pacific Time, which is 8 hours behind GMT. The servers were down for approx 1 hour. They weren't down for 9 hours, if you had actually being playing the game during that time you would have realised that. You're complaining about something that firstly is incorrect, and secondly wouldn't have affected you anyway!
  2. Spaw 13

Is this the only update of the week ? Seems quite small... Why the Straight Pull Bolt Attachment isn't ready ?
  3. RadarX

Per the patch note we specifically mention these will not be available until later on Wednesday. They are not part of the update but we felt it in important to call them out.
    • Up x 2
  4. ncDieseL

It's to make room for the missions system, basically it's not finished yet.
  5. ncDieseL

Does that mean cert refunds for those of us who unlocked the scopes previously?
  6. RadarX

Also folks I'm not ignoring your questions about what isn't in the patch. I'm just not derailing this thread with discussion not relevant to it. We have plenty of threads about what I've seen mentioned and I'll ask in order to help us consolidate feedback you keep posting there. Thanks for your help.
    • Up x 1
  7. RadarX

No, we are not refunding certs.
  8. ncDieseL

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  9. d_carey Developer

Account wide.
    • Up x 1
  10. dogzila

I'd like a GW Bush mask!
  11. DjJazzman

So, I patched the game, and now there are flashing yellow boxes at the character select screen. I there is also a yellow box covering the TR symbol and everytime I try to get in, it just shuts down the game.

Anyone else having this problem?
  12. Sarcasmo

Just try and stop me!
    • Up x 1
  13. WHIPLASH

Hey, RadarX, since you seem to be trawlin in this thread, I wanted to ask you something.

I've been around here since the tech test and seeing your commentary on the the most recent update reminded me that there was one update I remember sometime back in either the tech test or alpha that someone had put a HUGE amount of time and effort into where they made all the game changes into "lore"

I can't really describe it, but, for example, instead of:
    • TR mini-chaingun has received a rate of fire increase of 25%, windup has been removed.
    they did something like

• The Terran Republics signature weapon, the mini-chaingun, has been successfully fitted with the newest and most powerful version of electric drive, allowing the mini-chainguns barrel to spin at significantly higher speed with increased acceleration, effectively negating any windup.
    It was like that for every single change. I'm 99% sure you were around back then, was it you who did that or someone else? I only ever saw it done once, and I was amazed because it probably took someone a ******** of time to type out.

Edit: Also, sorry for the off-topic post.
    • Up x 2
  14. Ribero

Who put you up to this?! We're still Cobalt's premier sea faring outfit, you're not going to change this, Mr RadarX!
  15. Lotthar

16. Xeniz

NAC no longer stacks with nano, welp, no more CQC for me. Seriously, when every other person is a heavy assault that has their instant "I win" shield on top of an LMG and a rocket launcher just in case they miss you with all 100 rounds, I'll just go back to sniping like none other. As much as I love the game, actually being in a fight is not a matter of landing precise shots, but how many rockets, grenade launchers, shotguns, and LMGs you can spam through a doorway.
  17. d_carey Developer

Notable edit:
    • Reduced verts on various scopes to increase performance. (We swear this is not us telling you that you need scopes because your aim is poor).
    We did not reduce the cert cost on scopes. Art did a pass to reduce Verts (for performance reasons); the results should not even be noticeable in the end product, as they were superfluous.
    • Up x 5
  18. ScrapyardBob

You laugh, but on Mon/Tue, on Indar, the northern warpgate was showing as south according to the mini-map compass. Which made target spotting for [AT] during the Indar capture alert rather fun.

Mini-map compass seems to be fixed today though, I checked it across all (3) continents on Mattherson.

I'm also pleased that the squad listing and capture point information now moves properly when you change the mini-map size with the H-key. In the past, it's been a common bug where expanding the mini-map with [H] would hide the squad listing and capture point information. So when you wanted a better view of a dense battle (or needed a bigger mini-map as a vehicle driver or AA gunner), you had to sacrifice being able to see who was in your squad and what the cap-timer status was.
  19. IamDH

Lol RadarX is hilarious

Towards the patch notes: I still dont think this is going to increase the amount of people using nano cloak but its a good change

Not sure what a "vert" is. Google ftw Okay i need someone to tell me what a vert is
  20. GalaxyKillers

Sorry I cannot this game now, since this patch my game lags tremendously, relogged several times but now cant play