Scheduled Maintenance March 5th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 4, 2014.

1. PrivateMarc

MOAR FUNNY PATCH NOTES PLS :D
  2. KingCrimson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertex_(geometry)

basically they made the scopes have a more simple geometry, without altering their appearance. Should be a slight graphic performance boost.
  3. Padapong

vert(ices) or vertex ( a point).

it goes like this:

polygon > sides or edges > vertex
  4. Kite Carling

Something to do with vertices? Computer programmers and artists aren't going to be able to pluralise vertex ;)

edit: owned by Padapong
  5. LibertyRevolution

They removed stacking of nanoweave with the heavy shields awhile back, what made you think it was working as intended stacking on your infil?
  6. dawg

How about getting rid of of the names of people and other things when you zoom in with a lightening scope. It covers the person or object that you are trying to zoom in on to shoot.
  7. Wobberjockey

what a difference a letter makes.

any chance this will relate to the phantom animation that was supposed to be fixed 2 weeks ago, but wasn't?
  8. Anticore

Give me my money back or make the Chrome Viper Fins back what they were.This is not what I paid for:
    [IMG]

And yes I'm very upset at the moment.
    • Up x 1
  9. Lotthar

Also, those white dots on trees have been in the game for a while now... (Radeon 7950) http://s29.postimg.org/4qscagw92/2014_03_05_00004.jpg

Last thing, the weird laaaaaaaaging for a past few days, sometimes is't like i'm watching three different battles at one time, people appear and disappear every second. Is there a battle mixer-blender-chaos mode i don't know about?
  10. crunchinger

yay, getting lags and desynchs now after only 5-10 minutes of play.
  11. Lotthar

Indeed.
  12. skifton

Anything about the nVidia driver crashing? People have been bothered by this since the most recent update (nVidia rarely does things wrong)....so no offense meant, but I assume it's something on SOE's end?
  13. Xenthana

I simply smile and nod any time I see a CQC infiltrator nerf. Running around diving in and out of cloak in the midst of battle, taking down droves of people with an SMG just because they can't figure out what direction to shoot is not 'infiltrating'. You've got the range advantage and the technical advantage being able to cloak, hack, disrupt vehicles and radars, use anti-ADHD mines, and even two kinds of sensors. [Which by the way give exp for every enemy killed in their radius..] There is no reason to complain.

Light assault's advantage? Vertical mobility and people not thinking to look up. .. Until we shoot even once. Our special grenades aren't even that effective and most vehicles can get a high degree of C4 resistance.
  14. d_carey Developer

This is currently believed to be an issue with the driver itself, since it's affecting multiple games. Our current suggestion is rolling back until nVidia updates.
    • Up x 1
  15. Headslinger

So I have a question. As a person who was thinking about returning to this game. After reading all the bad in this thread why would anyone return, what with all the lag and bad nerfs and nvidia driver issues etc...
  16. Alarox

[IMG]

Camos no longer apply to the Vanguard's turret, nor any of its cosmetic slots.
    • Up x 2
  17. Xenryx

Hmm... let's see...

1. The Heavy can shoot whilst he has his shield up, an Infiltrator can not.
    2. A Heavy that had his shield stacking with Nanoweave had 2273 effective health, an Infiltrator only has 1731, yet the current Heavy still has more effective health than that, which is 1819.

...and might I stress this again, an Infiltrator can not shoot whilst his "shield" is active.
    • Up x 1
  18. Blackhand

Seriously? I JUST bit the bullet and pummped my savings of cert into nano weave and nanoarmor specifically to try out the stacking effect and now you say they no longer stack? Please when you change the mechanics of abilities you need to provide cert refunds for them. It's just common MMO courtesy to your playerbase.
    • Up x 3
  19. RIctavius

AH HA HA HA HA HA *fallen off chair* XD
  20. Madonna

So I have been playing since 2012 and your saying We are not pirates in the shooter...o.0 O dam...that explains why my main pirate ship isnt available for purchase yet.