Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resulka

Its kinda ridiculous that every time i go to play Planetside 2... It is always down. Literally always from 4:00 to 5:00 CET
  2. ZerkerManiac

Matterson still down?
  3. ChuckHofski

@HADESR dude You and I might have fought side by side a few times. NC all the way!
  4. NCwolf84

i want to go back to Watersaon so bad it was a bad idea for me to play on the west coast but live on the east. i hope we get a chance to move around at some point.,
    • Up x 1
  5. JuicyJuice

Now should be your chance, if anything they should let us play our hard EARNED characters! Double XP isn't worth crap if we can't play the characters we want.
  6. Speechify

Can we get an update on Connery?
  7. slifenoa268

HA.
    I'm seriously wondering why Connery is the only one that's having problems right now. Did we offend someone at SOE or something?
    • Up x 2
  8. Princess Celestia

No, go back to work, citizen.
    • Up x 1
  9. ChuckHofski

I live in South Africa, and just chose Connery because of its population... just my luck.
    • Up x 1
  10. Schrael

Is anyone else having the dreaded 96%? It's been stuck there forever now and I just want my double xp....
  11. NCwolf84

yes
  12. JuicyJuice

13. Jetamp95

connery was working fine untill they decided we dont get to be involved in the double xp weekend :(
    • Up x 1
  14. a bored teen

ok I have a yes or no question. my launch pad says it cant connect is that because of this or not.
  15. GalXEEEEE

Well since you posted online, i am guessing its not your connection. Most likely yes, it is because of this...
  16. Jetamp95

meanwhile at the VS HQ
    • Up x 4
  17. Centurytactics

i really hope they get this fixed before they get off of work. cause this is ridiculous...
  18. ZZYZX

Connery has been down for the better part of 24 hours, but the server status at the top of the forums has said it's "UP" the entire time.

Is there a way to make the server status actually reflect the server status?!
  19. Yoinkzorz

LOL
  20. SniperShot187

OK so my problem is on the launchpad. When I go to click on the green play button it just exits my launchpad and sends me to the website that says register a new account. Anyone have any ideas?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.