Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetamp95

i was for a while it fixed itself eventually
  2. Prehistoricman

Got exactly the same thing. Stuck on 96%, closed, and then got to login screen. I'd say it's an issue with the >HEFTY< 120MB patch.
  3. honeybaddggger

I've noticed that after updates when it does get stuck at 96%, I just alt-tab out and go do something else for a while and usually it just eventually logs in.
    • Up x 1
  4. Jetamp95

could they at least switch it on the forums from up its giving me false hope
  5. theducks

i feel ya dude
  6. theducks

how long did u wait cause its been a good 10 minutes or so for me.
  7. HadesR

Quick Question you might be able to answer while I wait on CS .. The issues with the Gateway you had would that in any way effect passwords ?
    Since I attempted to change my game account password .. and now it will not accept either the old or the new :(
  8. Satsuke

I sat for 10+ minutes at least. Not that it matters since the West Coast server is still down : /
  9. theducks

yep, now ik what ur talking about
  10. Jetamp95

8'ish minutes
  11. honeybaddggger

I've never timed it, but I know sometimes it takes at least 10-15 minutes for me...
  12. theducks

welp f this. im gonna go buy track spikes for my track season
  13. theducks

have a good day guys
    • Up x 1
  14. FliegerPanzer

You should check that only US citizens can design helmets. They do not let other people to do it. And stop insulting me, I see crier in my quote
  15. Luperza Community Manager

No. The gateway issue would not affect your password.
    • Up x 1
  16. HadesR

Thankyou :)

Will just have to Twiddle my thumbs and wait for CS
  17. FliegerPanzer

Time to go to connery and kill some noobs, its noob paradise
    • Up x 1
  18. Princess Celestia

Hooray for double xp weekend----that doesnt do anyone any good because they can't log in.
    Way to think it through
    • Up x 1
  19. JuicyJuice

Soooo, if the Connery server is f'ed, when will we all be getting our free server transfers, so that we can play with the characters that we all earned all of our upgrades on until the server is back up?
    • Up x 1
  20. Ravlar

Connery down 2 evenings in a row now :(

I hope the ESF patch is worth it.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.