Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luperza Community Manager

Downtime Start: 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: 1 hour (staggered server unlocks to minimize load issues)

All servers will come down for 1 hour on January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET) for the following:
    • Connery gateway server issue fix
    • Server shutdown loop bug
    Players will note the EU Network Maintenance has been completed and the ESF Updateis playable on all servers once the downtime is completed.

EDIT:
    Originally posted here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...am-pt-9-15-am-cet.168292/page-13#post-2421054
    • Up x 21
  2. shoguncawwill

get some food Maggie
    • Up x 4
  3. Undivide

4. DocteurVK

Well, now you should take a rest, thanks for your efforts SOE !
    • Up x 2
  5. Seededshadow

wow well you guys wasted no time cleaning that thread lol the post about the pr is true x) love it
  6. TeeHeeNZ

Thanks for keeping us informed
    • Up x 1
  7. Beerpounder

Only been waiting all day :p finally nice thanks for good news :)
  8. Fishbread

Your fix is too late... I already did productive things :/
    • Up x 1
  9. GalXEEEEE

OMG!!!! See you all in 15 minutes on Connery!!!!!! maybe... lol
    • Up x 1
  10. darkstarzx2

Alright, sounds good! Now let the others take care of that stuff, go home and get some sleep! :)
  11. Zapon

Looks like the FIRST time waterson was down "the false alert" - - when i hopped on after that, it looked like the platoon map issue was fixed- at least from my end.

Anyway, in that little bit of time b4 the server went down again, noticed a bug in two instances where people couldnt undeploy a Sundy- might want to look into that,

Most importantly- thanks for the work and updates and fixes,
  12. RyanGUK

Great stuff! And sorry to sound a little ungrateful, but will this patch platoon UI as well?
  13. SgtBarn

Thanks for the update.....Bet you all had a ruff night....get some rest.....:)
  14. Zapon

I think the first round of server stuff fixed that, as when waterson was taken down for a second earlier, when i came back it was fixed

the platoon issue, that is

So now all thats left are the sundies sometimes not undeploying
  15. HydroBIG BANG

Get some sleep,because I sure as hell wont.
  16. GalXEEEEE

Agreed, have a good weekend!!! Hopefully we don't talk next week!!!!
    • Up x 1
  17. TalenTaylor

Am I the only one who when starting up the game as of now, showing that I have no characters on any server?
  18. innersphere1

What?... it was 15 min now its 1 hour.... no come on, today i feel like someone is kidding me.
    And can i please ask something to you.. how this can be a gateway problem arent the server located in different places ??? I mean, how can they share a gateway problem?
  19. IamAFilipino

i am a filipino SIR and I JusT wanna know what time in the philippines will the ps2 come back?? i mean what time here i can play it and the server done maintenance?
  20. amazlgh

know what? im calling BS on a ONE HOUR FIX itll probably take 12 hrs ............
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.