[VS] Deathwatch Gaming - Tactical Teamplay [DWG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by cassan0va, Aug 21, 2012.

1. cassan0va

Be sure to tune in this weekend for the hossin event
  2. cassan0va

Currently redoing our recruitment policy, stay tuned for a bunch of changes.
  3. cassan0va

Primetime 8pm GMT
  4. cassan0va

Roughly a month till the new recruitment policy
  5. Mozmen

hi i am new and the game is not downloaded yet as proof i am new i red your forum and i saw something i like is that
    Note: We're happy to take on new members to get them up to speed with the game and tactics that we're using.

is that mean that u can take me and teach me everything about the game and your tactics and become one of your team OR you mean that i have to learn and know most basic things of the game and you only tell me your tactics and teach them to me. either way i really liked the team work i even subscribed on your YouTube Chanel davelantor .
  6. cassan0va

Indeed as long as people are willing to listen we can teach them anything :)
    So what i mean is that we'll teach you, we wont just invite you and ditch you. But alot is up to yourself as well
  7. cassan0va

Active recruitment
  8. Linus

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask a question regarding your outfit.

I have visited your website and I took a look at your policies.
    I could have wanted to apply but I am not sure if my profile would fit, because I rarely play as infantery (only with an av mana turret or AA Max)
    I trained hard with my Magrider to be a great support for infantery attacks or to defend a point at all cost, this is where my skill is the best.
    So I have no idea if you are interested in this kind of specialized units.
  9. cassan0va

Its very rare that we run mags with the squads
  10. AquaKiller

Consider re-education cause DWG is worth applying even if you had to get out of Swagrider more often. :)
  11. Linus

I just wanted to propose my help with what I do the best, I do not plan any re-education.
    It seems that DWG does not require the help of magriders, so I got my answer.
    I could probably help with my AI/AA max but I will miss my heavy hovering baby for sure.

Anyway thank you both for your replies ;)
  12. MajorZbug

I'm pretty sure using the little glitch that allows you to squad deploy and pod drop maxes for free (timer but no ressources) with a whole squad qualifies as "bug exploit". A DWG member was kind enough to explain us how to do it and we reported it as a bug to SOE, but using it in combat on purpose is an entirely different matter.
  13. Pella

I thought i was seeing things today when i seen 2 VS maxes drop pod in on us.
  14. cassan0va

Would love to have something like this brought to me rather than in our recruitment thread since this is strictly forbidden within the outfit and its a gamebreaking bug.

But would also love to point out that one should look within its own outfit before calling someone else out;)
    Since this member explained it to you he probably used it as well so would love to know who.

Z: Im really sorry that this happend, and same to you Pella.
    Im gonna deal with this asap, already doing it so.
  15. Pella

Calm down it wasnt DWG maxes. And i'm not pointing any finger's at all.
  16. cassan0va

Fair enough, just a missunderstanding then i just got really pissed that my guys did it:/ and disappointed
  17. Pella

Ahh dont worry, I have seen plenty of TR/NC/VS outfits do it.

Frankly my guys dont know how to :p
  18. MajorZbug

I'm also not pointing fingers at one guy in particular since a whole squad of DWG used it yesterday at Sungrey Amp. My only intention here is to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you tell me it's handled then I'd be more than happy to delete my previous message.
  19. Xasapis

Gone for vacations and missed good ole drama, haha.

Just pm names if you remember them, things will sort themselves out.
  20. cassan0va

Drama never ends