Your least favorite way of dying (top 5)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 15, 2013.

1. Ulrikke

1. Heavy sending a rocket in my face in close quarter combat
    2. Getting killed from tank shells from the Crown artillery squad when fighting at Ti Alloys (mostly when trying to engage people on the roof as LA).
    3. Rounding a corner and right into a shotgun user (get killed to fast that I am dead before the death animation kicks inn)
    4. Getting killed by Claymores (TR AI mine), they are so easy to spot so it is a very unnecessary death.
    5. Getting road killed by team!
    • Up x 3
  2. sindz

1. Same as yours
    2. Morons with auto shotgun, pump i can deal with, cause it actually takes a bit of skill to pull off well, but auto shotgun 1vs1 is pointless, they spam entire clip and you are dead.
    3. Getting run over by your own team
    4. Infiltrators with smg - I get mad at myself dying to these since it shouldnt happen (you should have seen, heard or even made better use of your bullet, no excuse to lose that fight)
    5. Running into AP mines that have sunk into the ground.
    • Up x 1
  3. KAHR-Alpha

Rocketpodded to death, but it's not that I really mind the weapon itself that much, it's just that when it happens it looks on my screen like all hell broke loose. Like a flash grenade but much louder.
    • Up x 3
  4. XRIST0

Hate being instantly killed by shotguns , anything else i dont really mind .
    • Up x 4
  5. }{ellKnight

1. Tanks, libs and ESFs when I'm having a nice and engaging infantry fight. As a medic I don't really have any easy way of dealing with it.
    2. AP mines that sink bellow the floor this giving me no chance to avoid them other than sheer luck. Claymores are affected less by this bug so it's a bit annoying seeing how a bug that SOE hasn't fixed after all this time still gives 2 out of the 3 empires free kills.
    3. Happens very rarely because I usually move out before I die but sometimes I die to an engineer or infiltrator running into our group and dropping down AI mines, it's a bit cheap. You can't do this with claymores so again TR gets a bit screwed over here. I'd prefer it if they would be placed similar to ammo packs meaning that they take some slight time to set up and you can't just toss them everywhere or on top of infantry
    4. Silly teamkills like drivers not really caring if they run you over or people not caring if they're bombarding 10 friendlies just to get 1 kill on one enemy
    5. MAX.
  6. Moukassin

-Getting roadkilled by an enemy buggy
    -getting TK
    -being rocketpodded without me seing it coming
    -suicide by flipping my vehicle
    -being bombed by a lib just outside of my spawn
    -being killed while stuck in ADS mode althought i'm trying to run to cover (crappy auto ADS mechanic)
    • Up x 1
  7. Pivke

1. getting run over by my own team
    1. pump-action shotgun &%$&!"#$
    3. lolpods
    4. getting blown up by my own mines/C4 because someone shoot them when i was placing them
    5. being clumsy and die from fall damage
  8. Shoza Nakh

1. PA shotguns. Most annoying thing ever
    2. Under Barrel Grenade Launcher SPAM
    That's all. All other deaths generally comes from my own errors so I have to blame myself.
  9. Konfuzfanten

1) NC shotgun MAX's
    2) pump-action shotguns
    3) auto shotguns
    4) TK'ed
    5) lolpods.
  10. Virulent0o

1. Falling through the ground when using the "Insert" key to spawn by squad
    2. Team's tank alley-dock into my face
    3. Steps that makes you jump when you run over them - suicide steps FTW!
    4. Riding with kamikaze flash/buggy drivers. "A tank? Charrrrge!"
    5. My epic flying skills - I suck at piloting :D
  11. Morti

Placing C4 on a vehicle, just as you toss that second brick some random explosive hits it. Essentially stealing your 200 Inf resources, XP and killing you at the same time.
    • Up x 2
  12. Latrodectus

1. Getting my rear lit up with rocket pods while in a tank.
    2. Getting killed/harassed by an AV turret(s) that isn't rendering while in a tank.
    3. NC MAX.
    4. Harasser exploding because it tipped at a certain angle momentarily or collided with a flash.
    5. Infiltrator with an SMG.
  13. Joram

1 TKed
    2 Lolpods/Hacksaw
    4 PA shotguns.
    5 I dont play a lot as infiltrator but dying because someone can see you with low settings is the most annoying thing of all times.

I will add something, my favorite way to kill someone because i think i will piss the **** out of him is running over people with my wraith flash.
  14. jiggu

1. Landing on the ground and have my landing gear clip through the ground instantly killing me(bonus: have it happen in the warpgate, yes this has happened to me)
    2. Being ran over by a friendly out of the blue
    3. Sprinting and tripping on a tiny edge on the ground launching me up into the air and over the edge of a cliff/tower and thus die from fall damage, this is really stupid but it happens often
    4. Seeing a proxi mine yet still running over it for some reason
    5. A wild scattermax appears
    • Up x 3
  15. lilleAllan

1. OHK'd by a PA noob
    2. OHK'd by a PA noob
    3. OHK'd by a PA noob
    4. OHK'd by a PA noob
    5. OHK'd by a PA noob
    6. Noob tubed
    • Up x 4
  16. sSie

1. Bouncing betties or claymores
    2. Scat or hack MAXs
    3. Farming ESFs
    4. Prowlers
    5. Infil knives

RAGE
  17. Ravenorth

1. Lolpods
    2. Lolpods
    3. Lolpods
    4. Lolpods
    5. Lolpods

Is there even anything that can be more annoying?
    • Up x 1
  18. Bloodmyth

1. Team killed
    2. Surviving a head shot with NW5 only to fall to my death or getting run over by our vehicles whilst trying to get to safety.
    3. Lolpods (rare these days)
    4. Wife distracting me with some blah blah that I don't really hear but gets me killed
    5. My bad driving with my Flash ;)
    • Up x 1
  19. kennonfodder

1.Getting killed by hackers
    2.Friendly fire, especially if the "friend" is so greedy to rather kill an enemy and two friendlies than to stop shooting for 0,5 sec
    3.A2A rockets (you guys have any sense of dignity?)
    4.Cloaked infiltrators killing with SMGs (same like above)

But the most annoying deaths are those where you surprise an enemy at close range, somehow manage not to kill the target and get killed by your victim, it means you suck and nobody can be blamed :p
  20. Badname0192

1. HA that feels the need to use any kind of shotgun.(Don't worry, I'll come back with my LMG and straighten it out though!)
    2. Getting out of a vehicle near a cliff, finding myself soaring off the cliff.
    3. Randoms shooting me (Friendly FIRE DAMMIT) while I am wearing TR urban camo, RED AND WHITE CAMO, after I have cleared the room they have walked into.
    4. Getting TK'd by a grenade when I am the only person in the room. There's a map on your screen that shows where the friendlies are, use it idiots!.
    5. Getting ran over indoors by a Harasser.