Your least favorite way of dying (top 5)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 15, 2013.

1. Xericor

1. C4
    2. My own stupidity/tunnel vision - running after one man, and getting shot by all his mates I failed to spot..
    3. LOLpods
    4. Phoenix (I know, I am NC and I've never been killed by it, but I feel dirty every time I get a kill with this weapon :p )
    5. Sniper
  2. Chiss

Did you know, pushing any of WASD moves you. As a result, you can choose where you are in relation to your enemies.
    If you get yourself into CQC with a shotgun or a rocket launcher, that is your doing.

Tanks are very big, and they show up on your map. If you cannot keep an eye out, and move out of the way, you deserve to die. Also, don't walk on the roads... I've virtually never been killed by friendly tanks.
  3. Juni

1: Getting shot in the back and then getting taunted/ a tell of them saying how much you suck.
    2: Getting outsniped by a LMG when I am using a Battle Rifle.
    3: Rocket Pod spammed when I am infantry.
    4: Getting TKed on purpose... Trust me, you will regret TKing me.
    5: Getting killed while planting C4(It is not so much dying that annoys me, it is the wasted infantry points)
  4. sindz

So, you are a tool. Good to know.

You know, there are some places that are very confined? Like biolabs etc? It's great to hear you sit in a corner or hide behind everyone like a scared kid, or only run in big open fields, but this game is filled with areas with different enviroments, that lets you focus on either cqc, short, medium or long range combat. And when you engage in cqc combat, shotguns are king, I know this is news to you, but one day you will get the hang of different weapons for difference scenarios. Also there is the matter of TTK, which is a complete paradox to you, but one day you might develop more than 2 brain cells and research this phenomenon. Nice try to act smart, but alas it only makes you seem completely moronic.

Again, glad you are the best player in the world, but who said it was tanks that was the main issue? You heard of these things called flash's and harassers? They are kinda the fastest moving objects on land and very bugged, so again, its fantastic you sit in a corner in a building hiding, but I prefer to move around and explore different playstyles instead of being locked into 1 role doing nothing for your team.

Lets sum it up shall we:

1. you are saying getting into CQC is your own fault and should be completely ignored. Big FPS games without CQC, very easy to avoid, lets have deadzones so people can't go CQC. Most ******** thing I've ever heard: Check.

2. You are saying you can control how every other player in ps2 are able to control their vehicle. I take it back, this is the most ******** thing I've ever read.
  5. Chiss

Of course shotguns are good in CQC... the point is that you CHOOSE to enter a biolab without one. That is your fault.
    There are terminals and sunderers all over the place in which you can select a weapon well suited to your current situation.
    You're clearly just upset that you cant just use one weapon everywhere...

Do not make assumptions about how i play. I never hide, i hold W non-stop and never stop moving towards enemies. I am one of the few people who actually plays the game and achieves goals. I am the person who wins battles, by destroying sunderers, taking out entrenched positions, etc. I don't care about SPM or K/D. I just rambo forward and destroy everyone.
  6. sindz

Who said I went into biolab without one? Can you stop assuming anything, cause you ahve been wrong in every aspect you put out so far. And I doubt you boast a 0 death score in ps2.

So I shouldn't make assumptions but your entire rambling on how I play and how its my own fault for reasons that make no sense - and thats fine? Stop assuming anything about my playstyle you know jack **** about it. My god. And if you rambo forward you are bound to get rockets and shotguns in the face, just like every other ps2 rambo player.
  7. Roarboar

I only die in two ways, NC maxes aka the gods of this game, and friendly fire, aka morons who think VS maxes look a lot like enemy units.
  8. Syrathin

1. Dying because the tank you're repairing keeps moving back and forth trying to dodge rockets (and failing horribly) exposing you to enemy rocket fire and snipers so you die and tank explodes shortly after. Either pull back to safety or sit still since it turns out big *** slow lumbering tanks aren't very good at dodging things. Seriously those squishy engineers crouching beside your tank are using you as a shield so they can keep your *** alive.
    2. TK, The accidental ones don't really bother me or if there are a lot of people in a small space, But the intentional ones have me grinding my teeth sometimes.
    3. When you drop a mine and a teammate shoots it while you're right beside it (Not sure if they don't get it or if it's just for giggles but it happens every now and then).
    4. The guy who kills you and has to send multiple messages explaining how great he is. Or how it took X number of people to take him down after X number of kills...Get a F'ing life man no one really cares except you.
    5. Rocketpods.
  9. Chiss

Nope. I am good at FPS games unlike them.