Your least favorite way of dying (top 5)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 15, 2013.

1. Spookydodger

Obvious looking weapons in the "who killed you" screen garner more hate.
    • Up x 1
  2. Loui5D

1) Trees
    2) Rocks
    3) Cliff faces
    4) Invisible Bridges
    5) Invisible ammo towers
  3. Spookydodger

LOL
  4. Kronic

1) NC SKillmax
    2) Any shotgun
    3) Mines (mostly ones that have sunken through the floor)
    4) Noob tubes
    5) TK'd because of ******** players (tank drivers being *****, dumb nade throws etc)
  5. Spookydodger

I use an auto shotgun, but mostly single pulling the trigger. I can tell you that I get insta-killed by a the pump shotguns a lot more than I kill someone using a pump.
  6. sindz

That wasnt the issue. The PA still requires more skill than full auto. Cause if you miss teh first shot on PA you are dead, full auto is way more forgiving aiming wise.
  7. Nocturnal7x

1. MLG pump shotty users
    2. MLG ADADAD warping SMG infiltrators
    3. Being sync killed in a 1v1
    4. When my vehicle flips over
    5. When im the only one advancing and there aren't that many enemies, just one too many for me to take out in addition to the last 5 I killed...
    • Up x 2
  8. altonyc

1. When I hack a turret, and the person inside doesn't render at all (but can still kill me just fine)
    2. When I start taking fire, take cover, and still take delayed damage due to latency
    3. Getting roadkilled by a friendly magrider when they just barely tap me
    4. Flying over a base during a dogfight, have the framerate drop to ~5fps, and crash into something.
    5. Friendly fire. Especially when you would have easily killed the enemy had you not taken that 44% Orion damage to the back.
  9. Khyrin

1. shotguns
    2. when the thrusters of my Reaver lock in vertical and provide no thrust so i get shredded by flak i just tried to evade
    3. afterburning into something when trying to evade sudden flak or an ESF
    4. mines
  10. JudgeDeath

Shooting enemy tank 3 times in a row without doing damage to it ... even when getting the hit notification ... due to massive serverlag.
  11. SadButTrue

1,2,3,4,5. Crap netcode and lag causing death after you've run into the spawn room. Oh phew, I'm safe while I heal. WTF, I'm dead?
  12. LGhost1904

1, C4

2. Liberators

3. Shotguns
  13. NoctD

1. Intentional friendly fire
    2. Bursters
    3. Being shot in the back
    4. Bolt-action sniper rifles
    5. MAX AI weapons
  14. Spookydodger

Forgive my potential ignorance, but don't both auto and manual shotties have nearly the same base ammo in a magazine? I know my pandora has a 6 round standard mag, and doesn't seem to fire much faster in FA than the single shot gun user pulling the trigger over and over.

Granted, the single shot user has to keep clicking which might affect aim, but it's a shotgun. Most times we buy them because we can't aim! :D
  15. TsubasaKuroi

1. Run over by friendly vehicle
    2. Hackers shooting underground or teleporting into the spawn and detonating C4
    3. Pump-Action Shotguns
    4. ADAD warper
    5. Mines especially when they don't even render on the screen or have sunken into the ground
  16. Bearcat

1. Being run over by a friendly vehicle
    2. Accidental suicides (flipping vehicles, accidentally falling too far, bad bounce on rubber grenades, etc...)
    3. Killed by anything that doesn't render
    4. Killed by someone taking advantage of a bug (like warping)
    5. Being run over by a friendly vehicle ;)
  17. Sparks

1. Splat MAX
    2-5. See 1

Haven't encountered many PA shotgun hobo's lately so less of an issue these days.
  18. Reskan

1. Drop pod takes out the Liberator I am gunning in.

2. My Harasser hits the terrain in a weird way and explodes immediately.

3. My Harasser collides with a friendly vehicle, sticks to it, goes into the sixth dimension, and then explodes.

4. Idiot friendly pilot collides into the Liberator I am gunning in, loses control, and plummets into the ground or the nearest cliff.

5. Tank mines. Every time I'm having a good streak in a vehicle, they're always there to bring me down.
  19. ST4LK3R

1. ADADADADADAD.
    2. Getting killed by HA using launchers.
    3. Intention tk.
  20. WUNDER8AR

5: Getting run over by friendly vehicles next to an AMS, right after spawning at said AMS. I hate people who drive around right next to our only spawnpoint w/o caring about anything.
    4. Heavies using RL from point blank range as primary weapon
    3. Getting sniped is always annoying and actually had to be my #1 if the game itself didn't manage to be even more annoying than the players.
    2. Slayed by some random wreckage. What is this ***** supposed to add to our gameplay experience other than frustration?
    1. When my vehicle explodes for no apparent reason, I suicide and get rewarded with half a dozen of teamkills immediately afterwards due to nearby friendlies getting damaged by the explosion and finished by the wreckage.
    • Up x 1