Best ESF Dogfighters

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by PureSalad, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSmilies

I won't argue against that.
  2. PureSalad

haha
  3. Karneck

Also going to 2nd Hater and SmilesTR. Cheese and crackers you guys give me a run for my money EVERY time. All depends on who gets the jump on who and who has back up around.
  4. Hader

Whoever gets the drop always has the best advantage really. And it sucks that it's so hard to have almost any good fights away from AA fire, though playing during low hours last night was actually the best time I have had with no AA.
  5. Codeak

yup always always.

first shooters have such a bonus
  6. Excidium

If I have the topography and the timing I normally can bust a sweet turn in the most brutal spots. 2 on 1s are almost impossible to turn around unless one of the pilots sucks. Flew a reaver for the first time. The vortex is my favorite nosegun with its ability to drop a target easier in 1 clip compared to the turbolaser.
  7. Hader

Which is why I think the reaver is probably the deadliest fighter in the right hands. All in all, any fighter is good in the right hands, but the reaver having the more powerful gun to begin with, someone who is a good shot with that I think has a slight advantage in every scenario.
  8. TheSmilies

The vortek is a freakin' monster. Too bad it's a total pain in the *** to cert up stock ESFs.
  9. Crazy Airborne

been flying the **** out of my reaver on Matherson. Love it. been testing the waters with the AH. steep learning curve = big rewards

also lol@totaloverkill watched him duck dodge and dive all over southern indar the other day, before i finally shot him down (twice) now if he would only turn and engage me :) Glad to see some of you guys have been playing cross faction and stuff, flown with Jaxom, Cheecho and a few others over on my TR side, Theres always a place for you all in [CT] :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Total_Overkill

Man of my word, although i only recall being shot down once...
    Rebounding off a biolab cable into the ground doesnt count! ;)
  11. Maluuno

First off, great thread. Enjoyed the read, and definitely helped me kill some time. I've been piloting for a while now, and I'm actually surprised the name Knoxxi hasn't been thrown around in this thread. Kick *** Mossie pilot. A friend and I got the jump on him, and he ended up getting both of us down. I expected him to be a jerk about it, but he was a pretty nice guy as well. Idk. I've seen a lot of you guys in this thread in the air before, and I'm definitely looking forward to fighting a few of you some more.
  12. Dead soldier

U are so lucky that ROCKETCHICKEN isn't on your faction. He might be good but all he does is flip our galaxies and Libs. By we, I mean us VREV,
  13. Excidium

I'm looking for a liberator gunner on VS. I have a fully decked out liberator I want to get back in to. If you know of people just give me a shout.
  14. PureSalad

I've never heard of Knoxxi. The good pilots that are not on the list yet are ones that just don't cause enough people grief. People ususally remember the guy they run into 5 times withing 25 minutes that shuts them down each time.

Glad you enjoyed the list. What's your in-game name?
  15. Crazy Airborne

Knoxxi is a new to TR, old NC player who is now enjoying flying with our competent group in CT :D
  16. Crazy Airborne

awesome, glad he was showing a good level of sportsmanship and respect that I expect from all my pilots. :D
  17. PureSalad

So he's a NC traitor huh. Guess I'll focus him instead of Hader. LYBERTIE or DED!
  18. Hader

I know right, at least I'm not a traitor

(But at least Knoxxi has taste if good old fascism too!)

Edit: Also Puresalad, I'm putting together my own gameplay footage video and soon to be done here...I wanted to put in a video I had from one of the first times I encountered you (when you were lagging a bunch) because it was one of my favorites, but just because of your lag, I decided not to. Buuuuuuuut, if you want me to use the clip where you shot me down in my little credits section (where I have all my deaths) then you have to let me use that clip too :p
  19. PureSalad

[IMG]

Sure :D
  20. Hader

:p haha if it's any consolation, I have epic enough music planned for that part
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.