ODAM

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Slyguy65, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgudemon26

well the other night your members we very rude to me, laughing at me via voice communication in game and calling me a joke because I was attemping to get TR's to join my squad and potentially my outfit, I recorded it all and you'll see it on youtube soon. thank you all.
  2. LieutenantHuge

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  3. Slyguy65

Are you V1C1...i assume this because of what they said and because of your sig.

Also your pompous attitude+gif makes you look like less of a person, GG.
  4. LieutenantHuge

I'm suprised you didn't take the time to look at my forum name and connect the dots.
    • Up x 2
  5. Dr. Coathanger

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  6. Total_Overkill

Hate tactics? Hate strategy? Hate skill? Hate teamplay? Hate TR? Join ODAM today!
  7. UmbraTenebrae

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  8. Crysalys

Get to know all the outfits before you join any of them Guys! Take it from me the one that team kills the less is the best!;)
  9. cgudemon26

• Up x 2
  10. Soundmonitor

lol
    • Up x 1
  11. cgudemon26

thank you for the support soldier!
  12. Huntingleopard

Let me break that video down for you:

1. On that video there is no TKing and how could get TK at the WARPGATE!

2. Half the players there were NOT from ODAM

3. It Hurts your confidence. No, Your way overconfident.
    • Up x 1
  13. cgudemon26

why dont you turn your HD on and rewatch the vid youll see most are ODAM surrounding me
  14. cgudemon26

also I never said they team killed me :p so your wrong on ALL ACCOUNTS my friend.
  15. Otulien

[IMG]

Since you obviously have nothing important or useful to say, kindly stop posting moronic crap on an outfit recruitment thread. You've caused enough drama here already. Go back to lurking /hm/.

Or, do the world a favor, and An Hero.

Failing that, continue to make more stupid whiney videos and post them on YouTube. It gave me a good laugh.
    • Up x 5
  16. UmbraTenebrae

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  17. Slyguy65

You know your successful when people hate you for no reason

AND PEOPLE are willing to PAY OTHERS to hate for no reason

(Notice how he doesn't give a reason to hate ODAM in the video at all)
  18. Slyguy65

Do elaborate sir. Kthx.

Im sure you as a vanu know plenty about TR outfits and you aren't ignorant at all. After all you are just on a different faction and only get killed by us
  19. Slyguy65

ODAM doesn't even TK.

Just to set the pathetically dirty record straight

There are ex-ODAM trolls who say ODAM is a TK outfit in leader chat 24/7 and also this outfit http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37510465163628968.php

That impersonate ODAM and go around TKing claiming to be us. People are just that obsessed with us.

The ex-ODAM people are a bunch of trolls who TK anyone they don't like and they are in an outfit called BNCC full of the people ODAM is glad to have lost.

Now do continue to tell me more about the many truths you have heard ON AN INTERNET GAME. About MY OUTFIT I believe know a little more than you randoms quoting stuff with a one lined response for lawlz, pertaining to information about the outfit.

Im always willing to respond to ignorant *******, my mama always told me to help the less fortunate even if that means they were born with less of a brain or less humanity than another.
  20. Slyguy65

Shhhhh what are you doing, don't you know it is dangerous to use logic on *******...its like poison to them. You could accidentally kill it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.