Devil Dogs Annihilator Test Squad **Video**

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dzuari, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Stormlight666

Yup that response just shows you truly are an immature jerk.
    • Up x 2
  2. A puppeteer

Is that supposed to hurt me or insult me or something? Jesus H Christ, couldn't you come up with something better? or is anger not allowed in your household?
  3. Kypster

The annihilator only shines in a group atmosphere when a platoon uses it in their arsenal. It makes the HA class very versatile outside when you fight both ground/air vehicles. However, it's not primarily a weapon to basically destroy every air unit in the area, but more of a deterrent to get rid of the vast numbers of air units that the opposition pulls because this game is "Vehicleside 2". By the way, this weapon isn't good to take out ESF's for obvious reasons, but it will destroy the enemy if the pilot is not paying attention. The Decimator is good too, and has its role in the game for certain situations as well.
  4. Stormlight666

I agree the Decimator is a good launcher, but the downside is that by the time you're able to really use it well the tank has you killed anyways. The Annihilator is really nice for softening it up before it gets to the base where you take it out with the Decimator.
  5. Stormlight666

I have no problem taking out ESF's with an Annihilator. Them trying to flee sometimes adds to the damage so if they're already hurt there's a good chance it'll kill them.
  6. Stormlight666

Sounds like he's stating a fact. A fact you aren't denying.
    • Up x 1
  7. Kypster

So I'm guessing I'm right about you with my previous statement.
  8. Zhorg

Didn't read the whole thread, but so much hate lol?
    I loved the vid! Too bad I'm TR because I would love to join you guys after seeing this - looks like hella lotta fun + effective!

Keep up the good work & keep that armor down :p!
  9. A puppeteer

/facepalm
  10. McFatal

Enclave and Buzz bring publicity to PlanetSide 2, more so than any other outfit or person, so removing him would be a terrible blow to the community.
  11. LoveJuices

It is funny. BCP loves his infantry zerg. Knows how to do massed lock-on volleys. Yet still let me farm him and his entire 'clave for nearly half an hour with my Magrider at 80m

If the DevilDogs can do the same thing but actually pull it off when it matters then they deserve more credit then this joker.
  12. Liberty

• Up x 1
  13. Quor

I just had a visual of a dozen VS aiming their Beamers at a point 15m in front of each one, each beam coalescing into a solid ball of pure energy that, once it reaches critical mass, ejects itself towards a nearby vehicle in a blast reminiscent of the Death Star firing.

I would pay money to see that happen in game.
  14. Quor

That was a pretty awesome vid my friend. Rads ftw.
  15. Zotamedu

So much stupidity in this thread...

First off, the OP never claimed to have invented the tactic, he just posted a video to show more people that the Annihilator can be quite good if used correctly and correctly is at range in a group. I've been in disorganized groups with Annihilators and we did disrupted an armored zerg quite well but didn't get many kills because of lack of organization. We did however stop the advancement in its track so a counter attack from friendly tanks could be made. Had we been organized (which happens to be the exact opposite of a zerg), we could have taken out most of their force at range, making the counter attack dead easy.

Liberty makes a level headed comment about people flaming for no reason and gets flamed by people doing the exact same thing he wrote about. Is it really that hard for people to read what people actually writes instead of making stuff up on the way just to get a chance to be mean to someone on the internet? Do people really have such a low self-esteem that they need to pick on people on a forum? This place really could use a much firmer moderation because it's really hard to have a constructive discussion among all the flaming and trolling.

Buzzcut should really be banned because he is an ***. All publicity isn't good publicity and having someone calling everybody idiots is not that good PR. Come, play our game and get verbally assaulted repeatedly, is a pretty bad slogan. Calling people stupid doesn't take much intelligence which seems to be reflected in his little band of followers. The game deserves some more attention but it should be from smart people who show that you can lead a platoon to victory with tactics and organization, not by being a complete ******.
    • Up x 1
  16. Zotamedu

Never cross the streams!
  17. Quickscope

without him The enclave will die and people will quit. 2+2=6?
  18. A puppeteer

They are not gonna leave the game, silly.

They will just leave the enclave and move to another outfit, what kind of tool quits with his leader?
    • Up x 1
  19. UberBonisseur

What the **** ?

I just came here to watch a cool video of rocket spikes, and just, what are those ridiculous comments ?
    How did we get here ?
    • Up x 2
  20. McFatal

I would. I've been in different outfits, and I can't imagine playing with any outfit outside of the Enclave. If Buzz ceased to lead Enclave, or was banned from PS2, I would leave PS2. I would not be able to handle the level of incompetence from members of another outfit, or handle how casual they are.

I don't know of any other outfit at all that has required certifications and outfit operations 5 days a week. After playing with this set-up, I can't imagine playing on a more casual level. It just wouldn't be the same.

Call Buzz what you want, he's smart and knows how to organize assaults, defenses, and resecures quicker than anybody else we've come across. At the end of the day, if you are called incompetent or stupid, it's because you didn't think for yourself or follow orders. Nobody is yelled at for no reason, unless in a joking manner.

So yeah, if Buzz quit PS2, we'd move with him. I'm sure some people would stay with PS2, but not nearly as many that would leave and play with Buzz. I just have way to much fun with Buzz and The Enclave, more fun than I've ever had in my gaming history.