Varsoon Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Miriele, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Yareth SWAT EQ

I will pass this along to the team!
  2. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

Greetings to you, adventurers of Varsoon! The world keeps spinning, Luclin stays in the sky, and news always come when least expected. The latest news I have to share:

A halfling baker wishes to surprise her sweetheart with a baked gift, but needs your help! Visit Frostfang Sea tomorrow 3/27 around 9 AM Pacific to learn more!
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, Varsoon!

A young dragon has found himself in need of assistance since his friends are not treating him fairly. Visit Lavastorm on Wednesday, 03/27/2024 around 2pm Pacific time to help out!
  4. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

Greetings to you, adventurers of Varsoon! The Nexus has spun out a tidbit of information for me on this day. I hope you are well and you can seek out the brave soul who are in need of assistance!

There are rumors flying about a researcher in Antonica. This researcher is claiming to have discovered some relics from the time of Antonius Bayle. It is rumored they may have belonged to him. Swing by Friday, 3/29 around 9 AM to learn more!
  5. Jesslyn New Member

Thank you for the Bag Quest!! Happy Easter!!
  6. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

Greetings to you, adventurers of Varsoon! The Nexus has spun out a tidbit of information for me on this day. I hope you are well and you can seek out the brave soul who is in need of assistance!

There are rumors swarming around a halfling! A young halfling entrepreneur with some amazing ideas! She could use some assistance in the Thundering Steppes Friday, 4/5 around 12 PM.
  7. Messenger New Member

Double Status was just activated this week for Varsoon. I know lots of people be needing status to level their guilds. Could we get the Assemblage of Magic quest and further assist Antonius Bayle gather his relics. It would be much appreciated
    Yareth likes this.
  8. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

Greetings to you, Adventurers of Varsoon! Of all the places great and small, the people great and old, one thing never changes. The indisputable fact that there is always knowledge to be gained. When the knowledge is gained, the knowledge is shared. I would like to share a bit of knowledge that I have gained:

There is a tale being told of a young scholar. The scholar has claimed she has discovered some relics from the time of Antonius Bayle. Thoughts are they may have even belonged to him. She is reported to have told a traveler plans to be in Antonica Friday, 4/12 around 2 PM Pacific time.

Adventurers, you should head that way to see what help you can provide!
  9. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

Greetings to you, Adventurers of Varsoon! Of all the places great and small, the people great and old, one thing never changes. The indisputable fact that there is always knowledge to be gained. When the knowledge is gained, the knowledge is shared. I would like to share a bit of knowledge that I have gained:

A scholar has claimed she has discovered some relics from the time of Antonius Bayle. She believes they may have even belonged to him. She is once again looking for assistance from adventurers in Antonica Sunday, 4/14 around 5 PM Pacific time.
  10. Jesslyn New Member

Thank you for all the recent Guide Events :) it was very appreciated.
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for reaching out, Jesslyn! The team members who worked hard to bring these events to you over the past few days will be happy to hear the positive feedback. We are lucky to have such a wonderful group of players!
  12. Yareth SWAT EQ

This just in! This event is a repeat of the event from Saturday: our event was interrupted by the Storms of Karana! (Do not anger the Rainkeeper, as you are squishy and depend upon the lightning to power the ether).

Someone made an enormous mistake while doing a bit of light reading in an old spell book! Visit Greater Faydark on Sunday, 4/21/24 around 2pm PDT to help out.
  13. Yareth SWAT EQ

Rumors swirl around New Halas... The coldains are doing some research on the local fungal population and needs your help! Visit Frostfang Sea on Sunday 4/21/24 around 5pm PDT to learn more.
  14. Nitestormsfury New Member

Thank you Alistar for the fun in Frostfang Sea yesterday! I LOVE the hat
  15. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

A Gnomish inventor is looking to brighten up Norrath. He would like to see it as bright as the sun! He has a special project in mind and has requested your assistance Monday 4/22/2024 around 10 AM Pacific in Darklight Woods!
  16. Kuragarishi Guide EQ2 Varsoon

Greetings to you, Adventurers of Varsoon! The spirits of the Ethernere speak to me from time to time. They let me know about events that have happened, events that are happening, and events yet to happen. I wish to share with you adventurers the tales of events yet to come:

Ethernere has had a major influx of events, I wish to share these with you now!

There is news of some newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! Hurry to Antonica on 4/26/2024 around 4pm to assist with the research.

Dwarves love lots of things. This one has a love of history. Meet him in Butcherblock Mountains on 4/27/2024 around 3pm Pacific to hear his lesson.

It’s Beer-Thirty! Well it’s always beer-thirty around this dwarf. He has need of some thirsty adventurers on the Isle of Mara on 4/28/2024 around 3pm Pacific.

A world renowned back is having some trouble with the locals. He has requested assistance in the Commonlands on 4/29/2024 around 5pm Pacific.

Someone has decided to create a romantic feast for two in hopes that it will lead to a proposal. Your assistance is requested on 4/30/2024 around 5pm Pacific.

A first-rate Troll jeweler has started trends all over the world. She requires assistance starting a new trend in the Enchanted Lands on 5/1/2024 around 4pm Pacific.

A Froglok family has hit troubled times. They are requesting assistance in Nektulos Forest on 5/2/2024 around 3pm Pacific.

An Arasai inventor has been thinking and has come up with yet another bright idea that he needs help testing. Visit him in Nektulos Forest on 5/03/2024 around 3pm Pacific to see what he has in store for you this time!

I shall keep an ear tuned to the Ethernere and let you know if I receive any more news. For now, have a good day and may your axe or sword never dull!